Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone else with an August surgery date?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

debra

Originally posted by Debra JGL View Post
    Gina and Debbie, welcome to the forum. I'm glad you found it and are posting. I know I've found alot of support and connection with this great group. Gina, good luck to you about getting ready for surgery. Everyday I feel I'm getting ready. I'm trying to get my house into "My mother n law is staying over" condition (she'll be with the kids while I'm in the hospital), the kids school stuff, pre-cook, you know the list. It's good in a way because it keeps me from thinking too much. Debbie, I hear you about being scared about post op - think of the joy you will have about getting through the surgery and being on the other side to carry you through.
    Thanks Debra, surgery keeps getting closer sooner than later. Exactly 1 month from the 8/13, will be my surgery date. Hope to hear how you do post op, best of luck to you. The to do list keeps getting longer. When I actually review my pre surgery get ready list the priorities change. I guess thats part of pre surgery jitters

Comment

Debinoz had her surgery today. Hope everything went well Deb and you're resting comfortably tonight!
      Surgery March 3, 2009 at almost 58, now 63.
      Dr. Askin, Brisbane, Australia
      T4-Pelvis, Posterior only
      Osteotomies and Laminectomies
      Was 68 degrees, now 22 and pain free

Comment

Deb -- thinking of you today and hoping all has gone well. Look forward to hearing from you when you're up to it.

Glenda
        Glenda
        Age 66 Georgia (63 at time of surgery)
        Bi-lateral laminectomy 2006
        Kyphoscoliosis, approx 38* lumbar scoliosis, stenosis, disk herniations, lower back and hip pain, w/radiating pain, stinging and numbness in legs.
        A/P fusion (T10-S2) 5/17/10 and 5/20/10
        Dr Yoon, Emory Orthopaedic and Spine Hospital, Atlanta, GA
        Pleased with outcome

Comment

Debbie,
          Hopefully your surgery is behind you at this point and you're onto recovery. Looking forward to seeing your posts and how you're doing. Sorry I didn't post sooner to you, I was thinking of you, but this week was one of those "can't get to the computer" weeks, on the run with the kids. Wishing you all the best in recovery!
          Debra
          Age 45
          Pre - surgery Thoracic 69, Lumbar 48
          Post-surgery Thoracic 37, Lumbar 39 (unfused)
          Fused T4-T12
          Milwaukee braced, 11 years old to 15 yo
          Surgery Sept. 1st, 2010 Dr. Boachie

Comment

This is just a shout out to Debbie. Hopefully you will be able to post soon and let us know how things are going. But know you've been in my thoughts and prayers and I'm hoping you are recovering well!
            Debra
            Age 45
            Fused T4-T12

Comment

I wanted to send my prayers out to Brenda having surgery I believe tomorrow, and the twins mom whose daughter (I believe) is scheduled for surgery. I have Karena had surgery scheduled for Aug 27, so hopefully we'll hear soon. September will be a month of healing!
              Debra
              Age 45
              Fused T4-T12

Comment

Working...
              X