No announcement yet.

More pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I spoke to my surgeon's nurse this AM and she has called another drug into my pharmacy for me. She also pointed several items out for me to think about. She pointed out that I am only 4 weeks out of surgery and I do have a very long fusion which will take a while to heal. I have only been home from the hospital 11 days and I am certainly doing more at home than I was there. She , also, reminded me that I have fibromayligia which gives me many aches anyway. So I will be recuperating slowly and at my own pace

Melissa

Comment

Originally posted by mbeckoff View Post
      Well, I spoke to my surgeon's nurse this AM and she has called another drug into my pharmacy for me. She also pointed several items out for me to think about. She pointed out that I am only 4 weeks out of surgery and I do have a very long fusion which will take a while to heal. I have only been home from the hospital 11 days and I am certainly doing more at home than I was there. She , also, reminded me that I have fibromayligia which gives me many aches anyway. So I will be recuperating slowly and at my own pace

Melissa
      I hope the nurses reassurance helped take some of the scare out of your pain. That really stinks to have fibromyalgia and have to recover from a long spinal fusion, too. I hope you feel better soon!
      Be happy!
      We don't know what tomorrow brings,
      but we are alive today!

Comment

Working...
      X