Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stop trying to convince that official western medical community is the only option..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hdugger View Post
    Flerc, I know you're trying to help. Please, don't go after Susie. She's a good soul. Read the post again - I sort of misread it the first time myself. She's not fighting with you. She's trying not to fight with anyone, but she's not fighting with you. Just take my word, OK?
    Yes Hdugger, I not try to fight against her, it's only that is impossible to participate in this war without figthing against someone of the other boat. What she says is not possible, with Pooka1 and her accomplices here. I hope she understand now it.

Comment

• name calling...an amazing lack of scientific objectivity.
      really...some scientific attitude...

stick to facts...name calling is for bullies...and little children.
      keep ignoring how all the name calling reflects on your "scientific" viewpoint

jess

Comment

• Originally posted by flerc View Post
        Yes Hdugger, I not try to fight against her, it's only that is impossible to participate in this war without figthing against someone of the other boat. What she says is not possible, with Pooka1 and her accomplices here. I hope she understand now it.
        I don't think she's saying that. I think she's saying that she'd like the whole forum be a place where people help each other. That she sees herself as not one thing or the other, has done both conservative and surgical, and doesn't see why it has to be one thing or the other. It's the same thing I'm saying.

Comment

• I interpreted she said every people of this forum are in the same boat and we have not any reason to fight. Of course Pooka1 are not in our own boat and of course surgical or not surgical has nothing to do with that fact. . Maybe I understood in a wrong way what Susie said.
          Anyway I updated that post in order to clarify what I was trying to say. Thanks!
          Last edited by flerc; 05-24-2013, 12:28 AM.

Comment

• Now I give you an advice: don't waste your time talking about this with Rohrer01. See how many, really many posts I wasted just only in this thread. Is sad, but it is what it is.

Comment

• excellent way to stimulate debate and discussion...
              only write to those who agree with you...
              what a scientifically minded attitude...
              keep it to the people who you already agree with...
              the way to advance science, most definitely...

i see you ignore the posts you cannot deal with...
              another example of bullying...
              keep writing and speaking to those who agree with you...
              way to expand your mind...

jess

Comment

• Originally posted by rohrer01 View Post
                There are NOT two camps of people.
                Of course there are 2 very very differents camps here. Nobody may don't know it. The people worried about scoliosis and people doing (or helping to do) what the title of this thread says.

Originally posted by rohrer01 View Post
                I'm not in a camp, either.
                Yes you are in one.

Flerc thinks I'm doing something immoral.
                And what do you expect I believe? I'm not stupid.. or I try to not see it.

I'm being accused for what?
                I should to repeat it? How many times? Is necessary again? Of course not and you know it.

Because one member is being singled out by a band of people mad at her? I've had my share of problems with this person AND WORKED IT OUT VIA PM like ADULTS should. If it can't be worked out and a person feels bullied, then go to the "teacher" and report it.
                mmm.. good pupil.. far from your teacher yet but a good prospectus.

Comment

• rohr...you are wasting your time trying to communicate like an adult..
                  bullies don't do that...
                  so now they disapprove of you...guess you do not fall into line along
                  with their rules...
                  and talk about being a pupil....funny how flerc gives orders to hdugger...
                  really funny,...who to write to and not to write to...
                  very OPEN MINDED SCIENTIFIC attitudes...
                  stay with the people who agree with you 100%...way to open
                  discussion and debate.

it is funny how they ignore posts they cannot deal with...
                  one mark of bullying...

now the bullying expands to you....very nice way to participate in
                  a forum.

jess

Comment

• Originally posted by jrnyc View Post
                    what...only go after certain people???
                    Sharon is a "good soul" too...
                    she just wants to keep it to research and facts and not
                    weirdo theories....the words "proved" and "repeatable" come to mind...
                    having had to take statistics for 3 different graduate degrees....none
                    in physical sciences, thank goodness....i do remember some of what
                    research involves...true research, the stuff that can be repeated, verified,
                    the stuff that is quantifiable....but then people who know research
                    know what it involves...
                    why "GO AFTER" anybody here?
                    that is the point? why can you not stick to ideas...?

"GO AFTER" ideas...not people...
                    who is anyone here to decide which person is a "good soul"
                    i will continue to report bullying posts...
                    i believe Sharon never does...
                    but i have no problem calling out bullies for "going after" people
                    in a personal way...
                    didn't like it in schools and classrooms...it is even worse when so called
                    "adults" do it
                    they are supposed to know better!

jess
                    How may I report bullying posts? I will just only do a google search with Pooka1 & idiot / ignorant desperate.. 'there is no evidence..' .. the problem is they will never finish to read all those posts..
                    It not surprise me what I have read about Pooka1, since are you who said it.

Comment

• what?
                      could you translate that please...
                      makes zero sense...
                      ???????????????
                      "...since are you who said it..."
                      what does that mean...that i said something?
                      what? what i said was you are bullying everyone who dares not
                      agree with you by name calling, rather than sticking to science and theories...
                      scientists do not need to sink to name calling...it is not objective at all...
                      but a sign of a childish mind.

why are you obssessed with Sharon?
                      she is not a bully...
                      perhaps check the dictionary to see what the word "bully" means.

"a blustering, quarrelsome, overbearing person who habitually badgers and intimidates......"

jess
                      Last edited by jrnyc; 05-24-2013, 01:21 AM.

Comment

rohr...you are wasting your time trying to communicate like an adult..
                        bullies don't do that...
                        so now they disapprove of you...guess you do not fall into line along
                        with their rules...
                        and talk about being a pupil....funny how flerc gives orders to hdugger...
                        really funny,...who to write to and not to write to...
                        very OPEN MINDED SCIENTIFIC attitudes...
                        stay with the people who agree with you 100%...way to open
                        discussion and debate.

it is funny how they ignore posts they cannot deal with...
                        one mark of bullying...

now the bullying expands to you....very nice way to participate in
                        a forum.

jess
                        Is really incredible We are the bullies here! MY GOD!!!!
                        Sorry Jess, we should to pay you more attention since probably you are the older accomplice of the bulling/immoral work done here.. but certainly the kind of things you use to say..I'm giving orders to Hdduger.. I prefer to respond to the more inteligent work that Rohrer01 is doing.

Comment

• yes, the bullies...
                          calling someone "evil" or "immoral" is name calling...
                          THAT is bullying...
                          saying someone's theories don't make sense and then giving the
                          SCIENTIFIC reasons why is NOT bullying...

i am not immoral for agreeing with or disagreeing with an idea...
                          nor is Sharon...or anyone else on forum...
                          and i am no one's "older accomplice"

so i am saying is to stop the name calling...
                          science stands on it's own...
                          it doesn't need to call names or resort to childish character assassination...
                          science can speak for itself...

now rohrer does good work...a minute ago she was not to be talked
                          to as it would be a "waste"

jess

Comment

• well, thank goodness for interesting people like hdugger...
                            humility is a beautiful thing...

this nonsense is boring...only of interst to the bullies, who enjoy name calling
                            when they do not have the science to go to.

sorry we are not all as "interesting" as hdugger and friends... we just don't have their
                            "genius"...
                            somehow, i think all those of us not as "interesting" will be able to
                            live with that.

jess

Comment

what?
                              could you translate that please...
                              makes zero sense...
                              ???????????????
                              "...since are you who said it..."
                              what does that mean...that i said something?
                              what? what i said was you are bullying everyone who dares not
                              agree with you by name calling, rather than sticking to science and theories...
                              scientists do not need to sink to name calling...it is not objective at all...
                              but a sign of a childish mind.

why are you obssessed with Sharon?
                              she is not a bully...
                              perhaps check the dictionary to see what the word "bully" means.

"a blustering, quarrelsome, overbearing person who habitually badgers and intimidates......"

jess
                              Take it easy Jess, I was askking you how may I report the bulling Pooka1's posts. I perfectly know what bully means. But of course it has not any sense that we talk.. and is not a matter of different languages of course.

Comment

• it IS a language issue...
                                because the language of kindness, open mindedness and respect for
                                the right to an opinion differing from one's own is apparently a limited thing on this thread...

and i am now very bored with this thread...hardly worth staying
                                up any later...

i am sure your friend hdugger can tell you how to flag any post as
                                offensive...

jess

Comment

Working...
                                X