Magnet Therapy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey guys
    the mattress filled with magnets came with no warnings...about fillings or anything else, just a bunch of phony promises! i think there was a magnetic headboard too...
    total waste of $800!!

couldn't test out if it would keep somebody in my bed...the Lyme had me so exhausted all the time, i couldn't imagine even HAVING anyone in my bed!!

jess

Comment

Originally posted by titaniumed View Post
      I have worked around extremely powerful electromagnets used for workholding in surface grinders. My hands have been in the strong magnetic zones quite a few times, and have felt nothing. I still wouldn’t dismiss magnetism and its effects, we just don’t know enough about it, after all, we are just bunnies trying to cope.
      Protecting the bunnies is the task at hand. And it's a huge one when there is more nonsense out there than you can shake a stick at.

Love that the symbol for Element 5 is Id.

Just knowing there are clever people in the world helps keep me going.
      Sharon, mother of identical twin girls with scoliosis

No island of sanity.

Question: What do you call alternative medicine that works?
      Answer: Medicine

"We are all African."

Comment

Sharon,

Did you know that today is International Be Nice to Bunnies Day?*

*This info provided may or may not be true. (smiley emoticon)
        Amy
        58 yrs old, diagnosed at 31, never braced
        Measured T-64, L-65 in 2009
        Measured T-57, L-56 in 2010, different doc
        2 lumbar levels spondylolisthesis
        Exercising to correct

Comment

Before I had surgery, my friend talked me into trying a magnetic wrap. She'd used one on her ankle after it had broken and felt it worked. I eventually bought a wide, strong band of elastic with magnets sewn into it and wrapped it around my waist held at the front with velcro. It worked. Well, the strong band of elastic worked, not sure about the magnets. It gave me just a little support and did ease my back when it was sore. At first I thought it was the magnets that were doing the trick but in hindsight, I think it was the support given by the very strong band of elastic. Now *that* might be worth recommending.
          Surgery March 3, 2009 at almost 58, now 63.
          Dr. Askin, Brisbane, Australia
          T4-Pelvis, Posterior only
          Osteotomies and Laminectomies
          Was 68 degrees, now 22 and pain free

Comment

Working...
          X