Pseudomeningoceles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pseudomeningoceles

It's been years since I posted in this forum. A birthday email I received today is what prompted me (although my birthday isn't until November. lol). Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone else has one or more pseudomeningoceles. I have quite a few, evidently left over from dural tears created in my lumbar spine revision in 2006. A neurosurgeon found them on a CT Myelogram and thinks it is what is causing this horrible pain that I get in my right leg/foot. The pain is like none I have ever experience in all my years as a scoliosis patient. It doesn't begin in my lower back and shoot down my leg, instead I just feel the pain like it's explosions. I don't know how else to describe it.​

In case you're interested in learning more... https://irjns.org/browse.php?a_id=32...lang=en&html=1
    Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
    Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Comment

Working...
    X