my first outing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Megz,

I will be 5 yrs post-op in May of this year. Things are always changing in this recovery process. I had ant / post in '05, at the Cleveland Clinic.

Maybe I've turned into a big baby, but I have been bumped into, and it still hurts, I have fallen, and that still hurts, and the lightning thing, I think it is a mental thing with me.

I golf, ride my very gentle horse, trained for handicapped children, do yard work, etc.

My biggest issue that I can't control is the cold and wet weather, and my right rod is 1/4" longer than my left one.

You will do just fine!!!
    Shari

Comment

Originally posted by megz View Post
      Did you get all that much?? I think we only got a couple inches..When originally they were telling up 10"!!.
      Hi Meg, For us the hype was worse than the storm. My husband tells me we got about 3-4 inches. To think that schools were canceled and the snow didn't even reach us until after 5 PM. And government workers got a day off from work with pay. That really helps in a recession.
      Sally
      Diagnosed with severe lumbar scoliosis at age 65.
      Posterior Fusion L2-S1 on 12/4/2007. age 67
      Anterior Fusion L3-L4,L4-L5,L5-S1 on 12/19/2007
      Additional bone removed to decompress right side of L3-L4 & L4-L5 on 4/19/2010
      New England Baptist Hospital, Boston, MA
      Dr. Frank F. Rands735.photobucket.com/albums/ww360/butterflyfive/

"In God We Trust" Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

Comment

Working...
      X