No announcement yet.

JenParker 1/29 surgery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RitaR!!! Yes! I will be there next Wednesday, too!!! Are you flying in from where you live? I am going the night before and staying at the Parkview. My sister is going with me. My first appt. on Wed is 7am...what about you? Where do you live? I hope we run into each other!!!!! When is your surgery?

Jen - I'm so glad to hear you report your recovery and your surgery experience. You sound great!!! Keep up the good work!
    Laura
    62 degrees
    49 yrs. young
    Surgery 3/31/10 with Lenke

Before and After pics
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/13749126@N06/

Comment

Jen Parker - how are you feeling??? Anything new to report??? Hope you are noticing a little improvement each day????
      Laura
      62 degrees
      49 yrs. young
      Surgery 3/31/10 with Lenke

Before and After pics
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/13749126@N06/

Comment

JenParker, Congrats on coming through your surgery so well! It sounds like things are coming along for you and you have good family support, so important :-))
        My revision surg is less than a month now, so it is encouraging to see so many come through surgery and doing fine. I wish you well in your recovery!
        May 2008 Fusion T4 - S1, Pre-op Curves T45, L70 (age 48). Unsuccessful surgery.

March 18, 2010 (age 50). Revision with L3 Osteotomy, Replacement of hardware T11 - S1 , addition of bilateral pelvic fixation. Correction of sagittal imbalance and kyphosis.

January 24, 2012 (age 52) Revision to repair pseudoarthrosis and 2 broken rods at L3/L4.

Comment

Way to go Jen P.,

You are now a post-oppie. It will take a little while for the pain to calm down.

I hope you realize what a strong young woman you are!!!

Shari

Comment

Working...
          X