What a difference a year makes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Qikdraw View Post
    Just curious about your numb spot... If you get pinched there does it hurt 10 times as much as a regular pinch? I have a nice numb spot around my right shoulder blade and a bit lower and if I get pinched there it hurts a lot. A lot a lot. Three inches lower and it wouldn't hurt near as much.

So just curious.

(I'm like Ed too. If I'm 'shopping' its in and out, and no need to wander around. Well unless its at Lowes around tools.
    You know, I'm not sure Brad. And I"m too chicken to have my husband pinch me back there! You poor guys--my Dad is that way too with my mother and her shopping. She doesn't drive so he has to cart her around everywhere and WAIT. Poor guy.

Milwalkee Brace 1976 - 79
    Told by Dr. my curve would never progress

Surgery 10/15/08 in NYC by Dr. Michael Neuwirth
    Pre-Surgury Thorasic: 66 degrees
    Pre-Surgery Lumbar: 66 degrees

Post-Surgery Thorasic: 34 degrees
    Post-Surgery Lumbar: 22 degrees

Comment

Debbei, I was just so pleased to hear that things have worked out for you, and your op was so successful. A positive post for people to read. Keep shopping, laughed at that.
      I could just see me doing that, I would have to be taken back to my car in a shopping trolley, just bet you could never have imagined prior to surgery that this was how you would be now.

Regards Macky
      Operation 1966, Fused from T4 to L3, had Harrington rods inserted. Originally had an 85 degree Thoracic curve with lumbar scoliosis as well but had a good correction.
      Perfectly normal life till 1997 but now in a lot of pain daily. Consider myself very fortunate though.

Comment

Working...
      X