No announcement yet.

One week to go!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now that I've had my laugh for the day.........I also got my butt back after the surgery! Yea! That's what a little lordosis back in the spine will do for you.
    Jo 71-09 said her husband will post for her.
    Diagnosed with severe lumbar scoliosis at age 65.
    Posterior Fusion L2-S1 on 12/4/2007. age 67
    Anterior Fusion L3-L4,L4-L5,L5-S1 on 12/19/2007
    Additional bone removed to decompress right side of L3-L4 & L4-L5 on 4/19/2010
    New England Baptist Hospital, Boston, MA
    Dr. Frank F. Rands735.photobucket.com/albums/ww360/butterflyfive/

"In God We Trust" Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

Comment

Hello all.

Yep, the cold didn't affect the surgery. Two weeks post-op I guess I feel good. Just having a bit of trouble with the brace as it is quite painful against my incision so I'm taking that a bit slow. Seems like it all went well. Just wondering if what it looks like now is the final result? My x-rays shows a really good correction and my surgeon said the same but the physical difference is not as much as I imagined. Will this change?

Thanks so much for all your help during the waiting process. It's great to be on the other side. Oh, and my butt is still in place it seems
      Diagnosed at the age of 18 (2004)
      46° curve
      Surgery scheduled for April 27, 2009 - Anterior fusion from T12 - L3

Comment

So glad to hear youre doing well....oh... and also about your butt!! lol

Happy Monday!

Lynn
        Lynn -30.... something
        DxD @ 8 yrs old: 10* curve-no brace-no nothin'!
        At age 26: Thorasic 48*/Lumbar 50*
        At age 34: Thorasic 58*/Lumbar 60*
        Posterior T5-L4 Fusion Jan 14th, 2009 w/Dr Tribus
        UW Madison, WI Hospital
        **AFTER: less than 10* Thorasic/15* Lumbar**

Comment

Working...
        X