Hey guys, it's me Debbe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Debbe,

It's so GREAT to here from you on this side of your surgery. Congratulations, you are an inspiration (though you're probably too tired to feel like one)!! I wish you all the best as your body heals and you get stronger and stronger in your recovery. Looking forward to reading future updates.

Deb
    Debra
    Age 45
    Pre - surgery Thoracic 69, Lumbar 48
    Post-surgery Thoracic 37, Lumbar 39 (unfused)
    Fused T4-T12
    Milwaukee braced, 11 years old to 15 yo
    Surgery Sept. 1st, 2010 Dr. Boachie

Comment

Congratulations, Debbe!! Can you tell how proud we all are of you?? Get lots of rest, walk all you can, and forget about the rest of things. Watch only funny, happy things on TV. (NO Jerry Springer!!!) Keep us up to date on your progress... We love ya. JoAnn

Comment

I'm a bit late on this post, since I've been unplugged for a week while visiting grandkids.

None-the-less, I'd just like to send a big HIGH FIVE to you, Debbe!

You made it to the Other Side.

Keep us updated, gal!
        Ginger Woolley

Oct 2018, L3 - S1, Anterior & Posterior, Dr Sigurd Berven, UCSF, San Francisco
        May 2008, T4 - L3, Dr. Ohenaba Boachie, Hospital for Special Surgery, NYC
        Sept 1967, T4 - T 11, without instrumentation, Dr Thomas Brown, Stanford

Comment

A bit late here as well, but I am thrilled that your surgery is over Debbe. My best wishes for a speedy recovery!
          mariaf305@yahoo.com
          Mom to David, age 17, braced June 2000 to March 2004
          Vertebral Body Stapling 3/10/04 for 40 degree curve (currently mid 20's)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ScoliosisTethering/

http://pediatricspinefoundation.org/

Comment

Hi Debbe,
            I have not checked in quite a while on the forum & I was so happy to hear of your successful surgery!! I knew you'd do great! It was a pleasure to meet you this past spring/summer--all my best & hope for us all to reunite when you are recovered and driving. -Lynne

Comment

Working...
            X