No announcement yet.

Fever anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you everyone for your concern and suggestions and encouragement. I did speak to the surgeon and he said there's no reason to be concerned unless it reaches 101.5. The fever continues but I've noticed they are a bit lower and don't last as long as they did. In fact, Monday night I didn't run one at all. I've been up doing way too much trying to do some things around the house and maybe I've just gotten rundown and have a little bug. The doc is out of town until Monday and Rusty and I are going to our little place at the lake for the weekend so I'm hopeful that a weekend of doing absolutely nothing but sitting in the airconditioning watching TV, reading and sleeping or sitting on the dock watching all the morons-in-boats (normally we're one of the morons but we won't be this time) and enjoy a cool breeze will be helpful. I truly believe it's nothing and will be gone soon.

Again, thank you all for your responses. You are the most compassionate and caring group of people I've ever had the privledge of knowing (sappy, sorry)!
    Becky, 46 years old
    Diagnosed at 13 with mild scoliosis
    Ignored until 448/07
    Left thoracic 49* T5-T11
    Right thorocolumbar 60* T11-L4
    Surgery Monday, June 9, 2008 Oklahoma Spine Hospital
    Fused T-10 to L-5
    14 titanium pedicle screws
    Corrected to approx. 10* YEA!!!
    Email

Comment

Working...