No announcement yet.

help at home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everybody is being so super helpful. General plans are hubby will help me down the stairs in the morning. I figure I'll set up all my toiletries...toothbrush and washrag(ooh tons of junk ) downstairs in the guys bathroom. My mom has had her hip replaced several x so don't want her having to help me up and down stairs if it isn't necessary. Hubby can help me up to bed at the end of the day
    I had already read so much here and continue to learn.
    Pam, I'm glad I don't have too much time to think on this but hopefully enough to get stuff done. It seems to be all odds and ends,do groomer(Heidi is SOOOO stinky), eye Dr so I can actually see afterwards I've been putting that one off for ages. Haircut so poor hubby doesn't have a whole lot of stuff to deal with(I've only recently learned how to flat iron my hair-he might burn it )
    My hubby can't wait to help with the showers! I worry about the shaving That could be dangerous!I'll just continue to read here and see everyone else's experiences and ideas, what a better way to learn! Thanx again to all of you. You are all in my prayers every night and I thank God for all of you.
    2 60* curves, DDD, left trunk shift, some rotation, rib and lumbar humps, annular tear at L5-S1
    surgery 5/08 planning fusion T3 or T4 to sacrum with iliac fixation
    Dr. Anderson at Rothman Institute
    5/16/08 ALIF L1-L5
    5/23/08 fused T2-sacrum w/fixation and I'm all Titanium
    6/4/08 open all back up to clean out for Staph infection
    (left open with just clear dressing)
    6/6/08 recleaned and closed
    3/30/2012 revision planned, broken rod and removal of iliac bolts

Comment

Working...
    X