My surgery(s) are next week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gator and Azaelia,

I wish you both the best of luck this coming week. My thoughts and prayers will be with you both and your familys.

Patty
    Patty 51 years old
    Surgery May 23, 2007(43 Birthday)
    Posterior T3- L4
    Pre surgery curves
    T-53degrees
    L-38degrees
    and a severe side shift to the right.
    Post surgery curves
    Less than 10 degrees
    Surgery April, 2006
    C4 - C6

Comment

It is tomorrow...

Dear friends,
      thank you for all your support. This has been a dark day. One of our little French Bulldogs, Dixie Belle, a lovely little cream girl died suddenly this am in my arms coming home from the vet. We were on our way to the Emergency hospital with her because our own vet couldn't handle it. She probably had a heart attack and went very quickly. She was only 7. All of our hearts here are heavy. My dear husband and daughter were with me.
      We think that this may have been a blessing---I can't imagine her dying alone while everyone was with me in the hospital.
      And now tomorrow...and I thought I was ready.
      Please pray for me?
      Luv,
      Julie
      Julie B. 65 (felt like 85...now feel like 55!)
      April 17, 2007 Anterior...replaced 4 lumbar discs
      April 18 Posterior..fused T2 to sacrum plus 2 long screws from rods out to ilium
      Great correction...loooong recovery!!!

Comment

Hi Julie,

I realize you probably won't see this until after your surgery, but I wanted to wish you all the best, you and your loved ones will be in my prayers.

Being an animal lover myself, I just wany to say I'm sorry for your loss.

Good luck with your surgery and God's speed in your recovery!!!

Shari

Comment

Dear Julie,

You are in my prayers! I know that today was your day. You're probably coming out of surgery around now. I have a feeling it's been a success. I'm looking forward to your next post, when you are better enough to think of such things.........

I'm so sorry to hear about your pet dying. I can hardly believe that it was so soon before your surgery. Yes, it's good though that it happened before you were all gone to the hospital. She got to be with those she loved best.

With Warm Thoughts,

Brynn

Comment

Working...
          X