No announcement yet.

Just got home from the hosptial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to hear about your fall. I hope you have a safe and speedy recovery. Thank you also, for the info on Trudy. It's just so sad.
    Brandi
    Congenital Scoliosis, 58* lumbar curve
    Combined Anterior/Posterior Spinal Fusion w/Laminectomy May 22, 2006
    L1-S1
    Dr. William Lauerman
    Georgetown University Hospital, Washington, DC
    Pedicle Subtraction Osteotomy @ L3, Posterior Spinal Fusion L2-L4, rod removal with re-instrumentation T10-S1 and Laminectomy February 5, 2009 to correct flatback
    http://brandi816.wordpress.com/

Comment

Linda G,

So sorry to learn of your injury. My thoughts are with you for a speedy recovery. And thank you for the information regarding Trudy - what a tragedy.

Ann & Linda R, Thanks for the central line explanations.
      As of 12/25/07, age 62, 100* thoracic kyphosis, 73* L1-S1 lordosis, 37*/25* compensatory S-curve scoliosis. On 12/26/07, Dr. Boachie @ HSS NYC did 11 hours ant. & post. procedures, fused T2-L2, kyphosis now 57*, scoli 10*. Regained 2 1/4 inches in height!! Improving every day.

Comment

My son's central line was actually stitched to his neck (and covered with the tape). He has 2 tiny scars where it was. They removed it the day we left the hospital but he had to lie still for a few hours afterwards and put pressure on the wound.

Just my 2 cents.
        Laurie
        mom to Josh age 15, double curves 77T/55L Posterior spinal fusion done at age 13 on July 10, 2006 from T2 - L5 Now 35T/25L

Comment

Working...
        X