Surgery date February 21st

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lynne,

I hear you too. Until you have the surgery, you just don't know how much weight you will loose, and what will fit your new body the right way.

It seems we have shopped for years to cover up, I think we should wait and see the results, and then shop a few weeks later.

Shari

Comment

Upcoming surgery

KKong, As I recall, your surgery is coming up very soon, and I wanted to let you know that you are in my thoughts. I love your attitude as to keeping the negatives out of one's thoughts, especially the "well-meaning" friends & relatives who don't have any idea what it is like to go around with a deformity.

Looking beyond the recovery period: although I haven't yet scheduled my surgery, I couldn't resist buying (on sale) a few camis with skinny straps and lowcut backs that I can imagine myself wearing someday. Even if I never wear these particular tops, they are a reminder of how much better things will be post-recovery.
      As of 12/25/07, age 62, 100* thoracic kyphosis, 73* L1-S1 lordosis, 37*/25* compensatory S-curve scoliosis. On 12/26/07, Dr. Boachie @ HSS NYC did 11 hours ant. & post. procedures, fused T2-L2, kyphosis now 57*, scoli 10*. Regained 2 1/4 inches in height!! Improving every day.

Comment

Working...
      X