Where I've been lately...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats!!!!

I am so excited for you! Children are truly a blessing!! Congrats again!
    Angela
    29 y/o f w/76 degree curve.Surgery done on June 26th, A/P, rods, instumentaion, rib removal- now 18 degrees!!

Comment

Congratulations, I wish you all the best and health for you and the baby, Heidi. You have been through a lot these past few years and deserve happiness and this is really a new start, especially since you have a new, stronger back

Don't forget if you have time to share some of the details of your pregnancy, if you don't mind I love reading about everyone's journey and it can certainly help others.

Take it easy
      35 y/old female from Montreal, Canada
      Diagnosed with scoliosis(double major) at age 12, wore Boston brace 4 years at least 23 hours a day-curve progressed
      Surgery age 26 for 60 degree curve in Oct. 1997 by Dr.Max Aebi-fused T5 to L2
      Surgery age 28 for a hook removal in Feb. 1999 by Dr.Max Aebi-pain free for 5 years
      Surgery age 34 in Dec.2005 for broken rod replacement, bigger screws and crosslinks added and pseudarthrosis(non union) by Dr. Jean Ouellet

Comment

What wonderful news and I'm very curious to know how a fused spine holds up. The dr. suggested I wait one year post - op before "trying" Unfortunately I won't be able to have an epidural
        Best of luck!!
        Jenn
        37 y/o female
        60 degree lumbar
        45 degree thoracic
        1st time anterior/posterior surgery May 8th and 10th 2006
        T 5 to S 1
        NYC

Comment

Working...
        X