No announcement yet.

Can't sleep Nervous Surgery 3 Weeks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dawney--I cried here & there but mostly at the end of day at sunset.....by the last week I seemed to be fairly calm as my husband said. I was up very early every morning & kept busy cleaning the house & getting my room ready......plus enjoy your showers every day...I did'nt have one until 12 days after operations----felt like an old cow.........but like a princess after that 1st shower----Lynne, email if you need me, I'm home now........stay strong and know the reasons you are doing this, for you & family.....you are stronger than you know.....

Comment

Hi Dawn,

As usual, you have been given great advice. None of us can take your pain or fear away. But the one greatest thing here is, knowing you're not alone!!! And you're not!!! For months before my surgery, if I wasn't keeping myself busy with work or something else, I would burst out in tears without warning to myself it seemed.

I think when you combine all the different emotions that your are feeling, the thousands of different things that are running through your mind and then add pain too that, anything you do, feel or say is normal!!!

If anyone of us could make you feel better, we would jump at the chance.
      Do what ever you want and feel howerver you want WITHOUT GUILT!!!

Shari

P.S. Lynne, it's good to see you back so soon!!!

Comment

Working...
      X