Tomorrow's the day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well All,

Linda has not had a good day today. The Dr. stopped the surgery because of too much bleeding. He could not see what was going on. He closed her up, and she is in ICU. getting more blood and clotting agents. The Dr. was very concerned over the bleeding and did not want to put the screws in the wrong place because of all the bleeding. So, hopefully Monday morning, the Dr. can continue with the final procedure.

Roy

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear that. I will pray for her. Hope things will improve over the next few days.

Take care,

Renee

Comment

My prayers are with you all! Kris

Comment

Our Hearts Go Out To You!

Oh Roy!
          I am so sorry about this setback in Linda's surgery. I know from experience that my husband Mark often suffered a horrible feeling of helplessness, as he had to watch me endure some painful procedure or another. I don't think I could have survived the entire ordeal without him, and so Linda will be much encouraged just because you are there with her. I at first was disappointed that my two procedures were more than 3 days apart, but looking back, I'm not sure I could have handled them any closer together. Maybe Linda's body is telling the "experts" to slow down a bit. We will send our hope and prayers your way every day, and look forward to hearing much better news on your next post.
          Take good care of each other!
          Sharon C.
          Singing the Blues
          Female 1951
          A/P Surgery Oct 13th & 17th '05, from T7-L5, 46 degree curve reduced to 19 degrees. Rib hump almost gone, but I have flatback. Thought it was "normal" and I would improve over time. I developed kyphosis above the surgical area. Had surgery with Dr Menmuir in Reno, Nv on October 13, 2010.
          Today I am still plagued with flatback, and I'm considering ALIF surgery.

Comment

Hi All!

Linda is doing much better today!!
            She did not need any blood products overnight. They took her off of the ventilator this morning, and she is awake and alert!!
            She was not happy for the Dr. not completing the procedure, but understands.
            Linda is not in any real pain, except for when hey move her. Her Dr. said that maybe on Monday he will complete the procedure.
            Again, Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts!

Roy

Comment

Working...
            X