Why surgeons are not recommending Vbs/Vbt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by flerc View Post
    Wich are the strange things I said in my unfortunate English? I know is far to be a good English but you seems to be the only one having problems to understand it since you always say the same, but may be right, so quote them please and I'll rewrite them again in a more easy way so you may understand it.. certainly what really would be a fair reason to ban someone is to say to be a scientist researcher or a member of MENSA as you did, wihout proving it!
    Why would it be a fair reason to ban them? I can't see the point of banning anyone? You claimed that I was illogical and I defended myself by saying I belonged to MENSA= why do I have to prove it- I care little for your opinion but I will defend my logic.

Why should that ban someone from a group. I say again the only reason to ban people is if they deflect from the mission of the group by being abusive or preventing others from making their posts. Challenge and debate should always be accepted and encouraged.

Comment

• Originally posted by burdle View Post
      Why would it be a fair reason to ban them? I can't see the point of banning anyone? You claimed that I was illogical and I defended myself by saying I belonged to MENSA= why do I have to prove it- I care little for your opinion but I will defend my logic.

Why should that ban someone from a group. I say again the only reason to ban people is if they deflect from the mission of the group by being abusive or preventing others from making their posts. Challenge and debate should always be accepted and encouraged.
      Do you think that a way to prove you were not illogical is just only to saying you belongs to MENSA? Not only MENSA members may realize how much ridiculous is this.. or do you believe that everyone must to assume is right what everyone says in a forum? In that case you should have only said 'I'm a clever woman, all what I say is logic' instead to disacredit MENSA members.

And it seems that also we must to believe that a MENSA member is not able to imagine why is immoral to say to belong to that group without proving it in a forum like this. I must to be careful after what Pooka1 said and although I proved how dishonest is she, I must to assume both are different persons so, asks her for my explanation when she asked why is immoral to say here to be a scientist researcher without proving it. It also aply to this case.

Comment

Do you think that a way to prove you were not illogical is just only to saying you belongs to MENSA? Not only MENSA members may realize how much ridiculous is this.. or do you believe that everyone must to assume is right what everyone says in a forum? In that case you should have only said 'I'm a clever woman, all what I say is logic' instead to disacredit MENSA members.

And it seems that also we must to believe that a MENSA member is not able to imagine why is immoral to say to belong to that group without proving it in a forum like this. I must to be careful after what Pooka1 said and although I proved how dishonest is she, I must to assume both are different persons so, asks her for my explanation when she asked why is immoral to say here to be a scientist researcher without proving it. It also aply to this case.
        Pass the joint, flerc.
        Sharon, mother of identical twin girls with scoliosis

No island of sanity.

Question: What do you call alternative medicine that works?
        Answer: Medicine

"We are all African."

Comment

• Originally posted by Pooka1 View Post
          You might consider hiding your member lists. They are public.
          Are you sure is not a Fb issue? I have never seen a fb group without seeing names of members. But anyway, it seems now that you have nothing serious to say against Emily and the Vbt group. Why you don't try to do something honest in this forum? You may begin giving your apologies to Emily and Vbt group for your lies (or misunderstandings as you said should to be?)

Comment

Pass the joint, flerc.
            Did you forget it? And also you cannot imagine now the obvious explanation?

Comment

• Certainly is too much serious to say to be a scientist research than a MENSA member without proving it. If I'm not wrong having a moderate high IQ is possible to be a Mensa member, it would not surprise me if you have it. Certainly I think that all politicians trained in hard and dishonest discussions have it.

Comment

• VBT or VBS is certainly just a fix, as well.

The solution lies within the genome.

You know why children assume some similarities with their parents bone structure? Because the genes are passed on.
                So the bones assume the shape that is encoded in the genome.

The solution lies within some genome-editing technique. A technology like CRISPR may edit the code that determines the bones' shape. All the research is pointing to some gene defect being the cause of scoliosis. So the solution is to correct that defect. Edit the genome, correct the defect and scoliosis is cured. I hope no one will create a closed-facebook group to keep this secret away from the general-public.

The bones will always assume the shape and the instructions encoded in the genome. By using VBT or VBS you are not editing the code, so overtime the bones will assume the same shape and they will get to the original misshaped form, because it is the code of life that determines what you are. Fusionless techniques will only work if they edit the genome, and they are not editing the genome, they are only attaching a cord or staples to avoid progression.

xy - dad
                xx- mom
                Now create a table (xx in a column, xy in an arrow) and you have a 50% chance of the child being a boy or a girl.
                And from here it only gets complicated.

I hope this post will humble some people. You are not going to cure scoliosis alone. SHARE. DO NOT KEEP A SECRET.

Bones will always follow the instructions that are dictated by the genome. They will not follow the instructions of a cord nor a staple.
                Last edited by richardis; 02-05-2017, 03:26 PM.

Comment

• Richard, I think you have the wrong idea about the VBT group. That group is patients and parents, not scoliosis researchers. They are not going to solve the genetics of scoliosis or any other research question even about VBT.

No island of sanity.

"We are all African."

Comment

• anyway, the admission policy is wrong because they block people who want to shed some light and help them and their kids. I will not get bothered anymore with this. There will always be parents who are anti-vaxxers and the like and who oppose views that are different from theirs. Those who only hang out with people with conformist views will always get religious about their beliefs.

In the hope to avoid scammers, they are being scammed by themselves and their well-paid doctors. I think they are not there to talk about private matters.

Thank you for the rejection letter.
                    Last edited by richardis; 02-05-2017, 04:10 PM.

Comment

• This forum never stops to cross the line!!! Where is the moderator!!! Her only function here is to threat me or close or delete posts or entire threads when I responds the attacks and lies here in order to discredit every kind of competence for fusion?? Is incredible how she allows and certainly promotes in that way this kind of calumnies. Richards, are you sure that you can be hidden behind a monitor for ever defaming a serious and honest group as Vbt is?! I'm absolutely sure that since Emily said you didn't show interest in Vbt for you or your sons, this was as she said the reason why you didn't was accepted and it is a right and fair requirement and certainly I'm happy to not having someone like you there. You only may remains in a forum like this!. Vbt group should to initiate actions, I really hope they wants to do it! Otherwise lies, calumnies and defamation against them will never stop!

Comment

This forum never stops to cross the line!!! Where is the moderator!!! Her only function here is to threat me or close or delete posts or entire threads when I responds the attacks and lies here in order to discredit every kind of competence for fusion?? Is incredible how she allows and certainly promotes in that way this kind of calumnies. Richards, are you sure that you can be hidden behind a monitor for ever defaming a serious and honest group as Vbt is?! I'm absolutely sure that since Emily said you didn't show interest in Vbt for you or your sons, this was as she said the reason why you didn't was accepted and it is a right and fair requirement and certainly I'm happy to not having someone like you there. You only may remains in a forum like this!. Vbt group should to initiate actions, I really hope they wants to do it! Otherwise lies, calumnies and defamation against them will never stop!
                        Wouldn't you be happier on the FB group? Why do you torture yourself here?

No island of sanity.

"We are all African."

Comment

• Originally posted by richardis View Post
                          anyway, the admission policy is wrong because they block people who want to shed some light and help them and their kids. .
                          What kind of light is it? Show it here!

Comment

Wouldn't you be happier on the FB group? Why do you torture yourself here?

Torturing myself? Why you suppose this? Certainly is great to show how dishonest is some people and organizations, I believe what I have read once about that this is not a corrupt world only because bad people but mainly because good people are not doing nothing against them. In this sense I have nothing to do in a honest group like Vbt and I should to be here all the day as you do.. because a very much different reason of course.
                            Last edited by flerc; 02-05-2017, 10:18 PM.

Comment

What kind of light is it? Show it here!
                              Is this? http://www.nature.com/news/crispr-ge...inning-1.19510
                              And what kind of success did you achived talking about this here? Or is the first time that you did it?

Comment

• Originally posted by richardis View Post

The bones will always assume the shape and the instructions encoded in the genome. By using VBT or VBS you are not editing the code, so overtime the bones will assume the same shape and they will get to the original misshaped form, because it is the code of life that determines what you are. Fusionless techniques will only work if they edit the genome, and they are not editing the genome, they are only attaching a cord or staples to avoid progression.
                                So you believe that fusion is a good techinque following this genetic solution.. or you think that anyway works. Is what it seems since you are only criticizing fusionless techniques. Sure also for you every non surgical current treatment should to be forbiden.
                                Last edited by flerc; 02-05-2017, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X