Ready for a kicker? pictures attached

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exactly 30 days away

No need to respond, this is kinda like my outlet... exactly 30 days away!!
    Had my first Pre-op! check - 2 more to go.
    Lots of things to keep me occupied before surgery, LEave for Maui in 3 days, SIsters wedding in 5 days, Baby shower at my house in two weeks, dance party labor day weekend (just in case I dance a little different afterwards) ... and then POOF surgery time!!!
    Made my list: Foam mattress 4 inch thick, miralax, pillows, etc etc...
    Workout everyday, walk everyday, stretch everyday.... LET's DO this!!!

Comment

Have a great time in Maui! My friend just returned from there and she loved it.
      I am stronger than scoliosis, and won't let it rule my life!
      45 years old - diagnosed at age 7
      A/P surgery on March 5/7, 2013 - UCSF

Comment

Surgery tomorrow

This is it!! Surgery tomorrow. I can tell you that I haven't been all positive and roses like my previous posts but for the most part i'm excited about it. I just started to get nervous yesterday... at night i'm nervous, during the day i'm fine! At night i'm one more day closer to "the day!"
        I'll have my hubby update you on the progress! Thanks for everything thus far, this forum is a lifesaver!!
        See ya on the flipside!

Comment

Will be praying for you and the surgeon! Also, prayers for a quick recovery!

Tamena
          Diagnosed at age 12 with a double major curve

Braced till age 15

SSBOB T12-L2 Anterior age 34. (October 22,2012) Dr. Robert Gaines Jr. ( Columbia, MO)

Revision Surgery T2-Sacrum with Pelvic Fixation Prosterior age 35 (November 13,2013) Dr. Michael Kelly (St. Louis, MO)

Revision Surgery L4/L5 due to BMP Complication age 36 (November 20,2014) Dr. Michael Kelly (St. Louis, Mo)

Revision Surgery due to broken rod scheduled for October 19, 2016 with Dr. Michael Kelly (St. Louis, MO)

Comment

Best of luck to you!
            I am stronger than scoliosis, and won't let it rule my life!
            45 years old - diagnosed at age 7
            A/P surgery on March 5/7, 2013 - UCSF

Comment

Originally posted by king14 View Post
              This is it!! Surgery tomorrow. I can tell you that I haven't been all positive and roses like my previous posts but for the most part i'm excited about it. I just started to get nervous yesterday... at night i'm nervous, during the day i'm fine! At night i'm one more day closer to "the day!"
              I'll have my hubby update you on the progress! Thanks for everything thus far, this forum is a lifesaver!!
              See ya on the flipside!
              Good luck, you will be fine. I am in my fifth week post surgery, first three weeks are rough but it gets better.

Rajma
              Congenital Scoliosis and Kyphosis
              Diagnosis at Age 42, Main Thoracolumbar curve 72 deg
              Surgery on Aug 15, 2012
              Fused T4 to L4, 2 SPOs

Comment

I sent you a Email

You will do fine
                Melissa

Fused from C2 - sacrum 7/2011

April 21, 2020- another broken rod surgery

Comment