Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doodles View Post
    Melissa,
    You've had a long painful journey. I wish you all the best for your neck surgery next week. I certainly hope this is the answer for you. Prayers and positive thoughts for you! Janet
    Thanks for the prayers

I can use them

Melissa

Comment

Good luck Melissa. Don't worry about the latex. I am allergic to latex and there are many substitutes for latex such as nitrile and many plastics. A lot of hospitals are latex free because so many people are allergic to latex. I hope your surgery goes well and you can be pain free.
      Sally
      Diagnosed with severe lumbar scoliosis at age 65.
      Posterior Fusion L2-S1 on 12/4/2007. age 67
      Anterior Fusion L3-L4,L4-L5,L5-S1 on 12/19/2007
      Additional bone removed to decompress right side of L3-L4 & L4-L5 on 4/19/2010
      New England Baptist Hospital, Boston, MA
      Dr. Frank F. Rands735.photobucket.com/albums/ww360/butterflyfive/

"In God We Trust" Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

Comment

Best wishes, Melissa! I'll be thinking of you and praying for you. Post as soon as you are able!

Evelyn
        age 48
        80* thoracolumbar; 40* thoracic
        Reduced to ~16* thoracolumbar; ~0* thoracic
        Surgery 3/14/12 with Dr. Lenke in St. Louis, T4 to S1 with pelvic fixation
        Broken rods 12/1/19; scheduled for revision fusion L1-L3-4 with Dr. Lenke 2/4/2020
        Not "confused" anymore, but don't know how to change my username.

Comment

Thanks so much for all of your best wishes. I was just totally surprised about it as no one ever mentioned it to me

Melissa

Comment

Hey Melissa - Good luck with the neck surgery. Hope that fixes everything and you finally get some relief! You really deserve a break!
            Age 56
            Wore a Milwaukee Brace for 3 years in hs
            Fused L4-S1 for high grade spondylolisthesis Jan '09 in Indy
            Thoracic 68
            Surgery Aug 31, 2010 T3 to L1
            Dr Bridwell St Louis
            http://www.scoliosis.org/forum/attac...1&d=1289881696

Comment

well, since you have the allergy, thank goodness they found it before more surgery!!!!
              that's all you'd need....to deal with an allergic reaction while dealing with recovery from another surgery!!

thoughts and prayers will be with you for this surgery, Melissa, and until you are feeling better.

jess

Comment

Thanks so much for everyone's good wishes
                Hope all goes well next week
                Melissa

Comment

Working...
                X