Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the answer is ...

Linda and Michelle ~

Thanks so much for our input - lots of good information in this thread for others who may have questions also.

As it turns out, I am:

right thoracic (secondary)

left thoracolumbar (primary)

Comment

so glad you got it settled! is that what dr L told you at the follow up? Or was there actually a mix up?

Comment

When one is just learning about a subject, it is easy to misunderstand information - the more complex a given subject, perhaps the greater the propensity to misunderstand ... enter, yours truly - like a little child just learning.

Dr. L has cleared up the misunderstanding.

A valuable thread i believe, this one. You see - it is possible to have a right thoracic curve and a left rib hump (and a right hip prominence) when a left thoracolumbar curve is added to the equation.

Also valuable here the classification codes provided by Linda. Here we see a wide array of possibilities, each one having a possible mirror image. The wide array of possibilities corresponding naturally, to a wide array of possible exercise therapy. In my child-mind (compared to those who know so much more) I would postulate, that this makes exercise therapy most challenging.

While it is good to educate oneself as to what condition one's condition is in ... the learning curve may prove as challenging as the etiology itself ;-)

What next? Shall we explore the role of how the nervous system works relative to the vestibular control of body posture and the subsequent effect of exersise on these things? Maybe coming soon to a thread near you :-)

Comment

Working...
        X