X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jill,
    what time will u be having ur surgery?

Comment

I will be having my surgery on June 4 (2004). The approximate time is 7:30 am. The next time I need to go to the hospital is actually the day of surgery. All of my testing will be done before surgery, but on the same day. Thanks again!
      ~Jill
      Surgery: June 4th, 2004
      Main curve: 44 degrees
      Location of Curve: Upper Right Part of Back
      Surgery Type: Posterior
      T4-T12

Comment

Hope evrything goes well!

Comment

Thanks!
          Surgery: June 4th, 2004
          Main curve: 44 degrees
          Location of Curve: Upper Right Part of Back
          Surgery Type: Posterior
          T4-T12

Comment

Only 5 days to go

Thank you all for your great words of encouragement. Reading though the different threads and "personalities" have given me insight into what to expect. I think because of all of you and especially Charlotte and her Mom, I am less nervous about the surgery. Once it is finished we will have a long journey ahead of us, but the beauty of it is that it will be finished! and surgery will be behind us. That's what makes this ordeal more tolerable, knowing that it will be over, and even though Jill will have to go through recovery we can all say "at least it's behind us" and that's what will get us through this. Jill is such a strong individual. Silent, strong, and steadfast. Very committed to this and that helps ease the stress for us. She is a star! I thank you all for your commitment to this forum and to helping others through your words, wisdom, experiences, and insight. Barb
            Jill's Mom - Surgery, Children's Memorial Hospital - June 4th, 2004

Comment

Working...
            X