antibiotic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, Laurie,

Don't get me wrong, Nicole will tell you that she hates middle school. She is full of complaints. However, she has a great bunch of teachers this year. Last year, a couple were questionable. Last year she had more friends in her classes. But she does have some friends in each of her classes. She has always been an extremely hard worker, and that hasn't changed. God bless her, she is all caught up. She comes home from school and doesn't get up from her chair until she is done her homework. Everytime she complains I remind her that she wanted her life back. Then she agrees that this is a better life than the one in the hospital. Last night she had friends over and it was great.

Her posture is excellent. However, I know that next year when she is allowed to bend I will still see some rib hump. I can see the rotation when she takes off her shirt. But there is no deformity. Her back looks so great. Her waist especially looks so nice and even. But I will be nervous about everything until we reach the one year. Time is going so slowly. Only 6 weeks, I want it to be 6 months.

We are going to visit a college with Jessie this morning. Nicole will stay home with my Parents.

How are you all doing?
    Melissa
    From Bucks County, Pa., USA

Mom to Matthew,19, Jessica, 17, and Nicole, 14
    Nicole had surgery with Dr. Dormans on 9/12/07 at Children's Hospital of Phila. She is fused T-2 - L-3

Comment

Working...
    X