Bra Straps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bra straps

I don't know why I never thought of this before! My bra stap is ALWAYS falling down. I just keep tightening the strap that falls but eventually it falls off again. Don't know why I never connected this to scoliosis. Also, don't know why I never thought of a racerback. I always thought they would look wierd with tanktops?
    jsully
    36 year young cardiac RN
    old curve C 29, T 70, L 50
    new curve C 7, T 23, L 20
    Surgery June 11, UCH, Dr. Cronen T2-L5, posterior
    Revision December 20 L5-S1 with pelvic fixation
    and Osteotomy to L3 at Tampa General Hospital

Comment

Yea 4 racerback bras - No slipping!

Thanks so much for you posting. I just bought a racerback bra from Target and it works very well. I've lived with bra straps slipping for years to be very annoyed with them. Now I've discovered a whole new world! Make sure you buy one that closes in the front rather than back because its a lot easier to put on!
      Any strapless bra can be a racerback simply by criss crossing the removable straps in the back.

Originally posted by pet slave
      Racerback bras are the only way to go! And I don't mean sports bras, look for bras with straps that look sort of like a Y.

You can find them most every where. If you're not sure what they look like, log on to Victoria's Secret webpage and type in racerback bras.

Racerbacks never fall off of my shoulders, and my left shoulder is about two inches lower them my right. I can not wear any other kind of bra. They have to be racerback straps.

I hope this helps!

PS, Walmart, Penney's and Khol's have them too.

Comment

Hey

I got a couple of sports bras 2-3 weeks ago and they never slip off, ever!.
        Mák Veronika
        14 yr.o. girl 9th grade
        40T
        54L
        +rotation
        Boston Brace since December 2005
        Location in Florida

I play flute.
        I LOVE ROCK!!!!!

Comment

interesting

For years I have had this problem and at times as you all know it can be embarassing - didn't realize it could be related to my back - I will have to check out the suggestions given here.

Thanks girls!

Comment

I have that problem with tanktops, too. The right side will slip off. It annoys me to no end.

Comment

Gosh, I hate that! I have that problem, too, also on the right side. I also...have the problem buying bras because, well, you know not everything is symmetrical. I had to pay $90 for two of them!
              ♪I can't take this blissful misery...when our worlds are far apart. Love is tearing me apart...♪

Kimi o ai Shiteru, swt.

Comment

i do have that problem too with bras... especially when im in the retarted marching band uniform.. i wear camis a lot though, so i dont think i would ever wear a racerback bra.. plus, i dnt even have the money as it is just to buy a new normal bra.
                an out-of-the-ordinary, 15-year-old chic.
                diagnosed with scoliosis in 2002.
                a sparatic thinker, a heavy party-goer.

Comment

Working...
                X