Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28

Thread: hello, I found a way to fix scoliosis kyphosis lordosis

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    italy
    Posts
    10

    hello, I found a way to fix scoliosis kyphosis lordosis

    hello I am moreno, I had some serious postural problems and I found a way to cure me and other friends who had my problem ....
    I understand that it's all from the teeth


    valerio prima e dopo viso corpo.jpgSenza titolo-3.jpgmoreno-evoluzione 1 ANNO.jpgImmagine.jpghomo-perfectus.jpg

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,004
    Interesting. How much time elapsed until your posture improved? You didn't do anything more?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    italy
    Posts
    10

    Now I'll explain everything to good

    I was dying because of my huge postural problems, my dream was to be able to straighten back to living .... which is why I have come up with an incredible method

    Every human being is born out of balance, I, in my case, more than others. This enormous handicap has made my life very complicated. In fact, in the course of my existence I have had scores of problems related to posture: kyphosis, scoliosis,lordosis, pulmonary torsion, panic attacks, serious digestive problems, a hiatal hernia, and respiratory problems.

    At age 22, there seemed to be nothing more to be done, because not a single specialist was capable of healing me and finding the cause of all my problems. I was bed-bound and waiting for death. In fact, I donít know how I would have made it if I hadnít used the Starecta Method. A method that uses the laws of Newtonian physics and bio-mechanical, I used a support to hold in the mouth which did work my jaw as a lever to lift the skull.

    From that time on I havenít stopped studying it and deepening my own use of it. I have improved the method, making it simpler and capable of being used by everyone.

    the healing time? depends from case to case. its severity, the age of the subject, from how it responds the rua muscles. you can straighten out in a few months or a few years. it depends

    how this thing works?

    he bio-mechanical treatment use a dental bite that should be changed every 15 days from your home. Change after change, the body straightens and reach the symmetry and skeletal muscle of throughout the body. When a body is well-balanced, symmetrical, with perfect posture it will be even stronger. Along the spine there is a spinal bone it from which the innervation to internal organs. When using the rectifier (dental bite) your body,in a naturally way, is stretching that stretches the entire spine. In doing so decompress the vertebrae and your beauty and health improves

    the feelings are really incredible. when for the first time in my life I felt I could straighten it was fantastic. the dream of a lifetime

    I built a website totally free! where I explain everything! there is also my book completely free where I explain how I straightened

    http://starecta.com/

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,291

    Question Oh really?

    Quote Originally Posted by Moreno View Post
    I was dying because of my huge postural problems, my dream was to be able to straighten back to living .... which is why I have come up with an incredible method

    Every human being is born out of balance, I, in my case, more than others. This enormous handicap has made my life very complicated. In fact, in the course of my existence I have had scores of problems related to posture: kyphosis, scoliosis,lordosis, pulmonary torsion, panic attacks, serious digestive problems, a hiatal hernia, and respiratory problems.

    At age 22, there seemed to be nothing more to be done, because not a single specialist was capable of healing me and finding the cause of all my problems. I was bed-bound and waiting for death. In fact, I donít know how I would have made it if I hadnít used the Starecta Method. A method that uses the laws of Newtonian physics and bio-mechanical, I used a support to hold in the mouth which did work my jaw as a lever to lift the skull.

    From that time on I havenít stopped studying it and deepening my own use of it. I have improved the method, making it simpler and capable of being used by everyone.

    the healing time? depends from case to case. its severity, the age of the subject, from how it responds the rua muscles. you can straighten out in a few months or a few years. it depends

    how this thing works?

    he bio-mechanical treatment use a dental bite that should be changed every 15 days from your home. Change after change, the body straightens and reach the symmetry and skeletal muscle of throughout the body. When a body is well-balanced, symmetrical, with perfect posture it will be even stronger. Along the spine there is a spinal bone it from which the innervation to internal organs. When using the rectifier (dental bite) your body,in a naturally way, is stretching that stretches the entire spine. In doing so decompress the vertebrae and your beauty and health improves

    the feelings are really incredible. when for the first time in my life I felt I could straighten it was fantastic. the dream of a lifetime

    I built a website totally free! where I explain everything! there is also my book completely free where I explain how I straightened

    http://starecta.com/
    Could you please show us your X-rays before and after with curve measurements? Why hasn't this been awarded the Nobel Prize in medicine?
    Original scoliosis surgery 1956 T-4 to L-2 ~100 degree thoracic (triple)curves at age 14. NO hardware-lost correction.
    Anterior/posterior revision T-4 to Sacrum in 2002, age 60, by Dr. Boachie-Adjei @Hospital for Special Surgery, NY = 50% correction

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    italy
    Posts
    10

    I discovered this thing recently

    maybe! I discovered this thing recently, and I'm trying collaborators and investors. But in Italy is really tough, people do not want to believe in a simple guy. X-rays will be ready in a year because the discovery is very recent, and now there are only these cases ....I absolutely have to find an investor, and funds for research, and a laboratory for experimentation with other people in the field of posturology! But for now, everyone can benefit from this discovery! I make teaching

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,291

    Angry

    Quote Originally Posted by Moreno View Post
    maybe! I discovered this thing recently, and I'm trying collaborators and investors. But in Italy is really tough, people do not want to believe in a simple guy. X-rays will be ready in a year because the discovery is very recent, and now there are only these cases ....I absolutely have to find an investor, and funds for research, and a laboratory for experimentation with other people in the field of posturology! But for now, everyone can benefit from this discovery! I make teaching
    It looks to me like you are investor in a device rather than a Bona Fide patient.
    Original scoliosis surgery 1956 T-4 to L-2 ~100 degree thoracic (triple)curves at age 14. NO hardware-lost correction.
    Anterior/posterior revision T-4 to Sacrum in 2002, age 60, by Dr. Boachie-Adjei @Hospital for Special Surgery, NY = 50% correction

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    8,901
    Quote Originally Posted by Moreno View Post
    X-rays will be ready in a year because the discovery is very recent, and now there are only these cases
    you can straighten out in a few months or a few years.
    If you don't have x-rays now then why did you say people can straighten out?

    Are you mistaken or lying?
    Sharon, mother of identical twin girls with scoliosis

    No island of sanity.

    Question: What do you call alternative medicine that works?
    Answer: Medicine


    "We are all African."

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    6,794
    I'm tempted to delete this thread, but will leave it as long as it doesn't become a huge problem.

    I have to tell you Moreno, that the flat spine in the most recent photo is almost certainly going to cause a lot bigger problem than the other postures.
    Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Dilbert
    I'm sarcastic... what's your super power? --Unknown
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
    Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you've signed up and are having trouble posting, please check your spam folder. An email was sent to the email address which you subscribed. You have to follow the instructions in that email. Done that and still having trouble posting? Contact Joe O'Brien at jpobrien@scoliosis.org.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    italy
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by LindaRacine View Post
    I'm tempted to delete this thread, but will leave it as long as it doesn't become a huge problem.

    I have to tell you Moreno, that the flat spine in the most recent photo is almost certainly going to cause a lot bigger problem than the other postures.
    but how do you not see that it was impossible to roll out the back? it will take time before it curves again become harmonious. how do you not see. but before closing the thread why do not you wonder if what I say is true. why do not you know me? I'll put my face and I do not lie!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    8,901
    Quote Originally Posted by Moreno View Post
    but how do you not see that it was impossible to roll out the back? it will take time before it curves again become harmonious. how do you not see. but before closing the thread why do not you wonder if what I say is true. why do not you know me? I'll put my face and I do not lie!
    If you don't post x-rays you are just wasting time. How do you not see that?

    Do you have x-rays NOW and choose not to post them?

    Where did you get this idea about mouth orthotics affecting the spine? How is this different than rain drop therapy (another pseudoscientific approach)? It looks like you are just progressively standing differently. You can get over a 10* improvement in Cobb angle just by standing differently.
    Last edited by Pooka1; 12-02-2014 at 07:08 AM.
    Sharon, mother of identical twin girls with scoliosis

    No island of sanity.

    Question: What do you call alternative medicine that works?
    Answer: Medicine


    "We are all African."

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    italy
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooka1 View Post
    If you don't post x-rays you are just wasting time. How do you not see that?

    Do you have x-rays NOW and choose not to post them?

    Where did you get this idea about mouth orthotics affecting the spine? How is this different than rain drop therapy (another pseudoscientific approach)? It looks like you are just progressively standing differently. You can get over a 10* improvement in Cobb angle just by standing differently.
    you're absolutely right. I have x-rays of my friend. but has not yet completed this process. as soon as he has completed completed I place radiographs! unfortunately is something very new and I have not had the opportunity to ask all the friends who are experimenting with me their radiographs. there's only a few have, but you can post radiographs, before and after, they must have completed! but they started a few months ago.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    italy
    Posts
    10

    no worries

    you should not necessarily believe me, if I want to go out from the forum without any problem. I just wanted to share what I found out and my experiences, if you do not agree I can go elsewhere. no worries

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,160
    Moreno, I don't get it. How does my 12 y/o with an absolutely perfect bite and naturally, perfectly straight teeth suffer scoliosis, if you are proposing it all comes from the teeth being misaligned. I had braces as a child to correct my bite and came away with perfectly straight teeth and a correct bite, yet I still got severe scoliosis. Will you please elaborate on this?
    Gayle, age 49
    Oct 2010 fusion T8-sacrum w/ pelvic fixation
    Feb 2012 lumbar revision for broken rods @ L2-3-4
    Sept 2015 major lumbar A/P revision for broken rods @ L5-S1


    mom of Leah, 15 y/o, Diagnosed '08 with 26* T JIS (age 6)
    5/10 VBS Dr Luhmann Shriners St Louis
    5/16 6 yrs post-op, 24*T/ 22* L, mild increase in curves, watching

    also mom of Torrey, 12 y/o son, 16* T, stable

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    italy
    Posts
    10

    ratio skull-jaw

    does not mean anything if the teeth are aesthetically straight or crooked, what matters is the ratio skull-jaw. ie the ratio occlusal! it all depends on how our skull is placed on the jaw!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    8,901
    Quote Originally Posted by Moreno View Post
    does not mean anything if the teeth are aesthetically straight or crooked, what matters is the ratio skull-jaw. ie the ratio occlusal! it all depends on how our skull is placed on the jaw!
    Prove it.

    How can the jaw position w.r.t. the skull matter for the spine? This sounds like chiro which is not a science.

    If you don't have before and after x-rays then why are you claiming it works? Are you mistaken or lying? Those are the only two choices until you have proof.
    Sharon, mother of identical twin girls with scoliosis

    No island of sanity.

    Question: What do you call alternative medicine that works?
    Answer: Medicine


    "We are all African."

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •