PDA

View Full Version : Jan is in Surgery

jsully
06-11-2010, 07:38 AM
Please keep her your prays. I am a wreck. I will be doing updates all day. Thank you for all your support it has been a great help to Jan.

doodie
06-11-2010, 07:47 AM
To Janet's Hubby-
Surgery is hard on the patient but it's really hard on the families waiting on those surgeries! Hang in there and know Janet is in great hands. These procedures are delicate and time consuming but she will be fine!

Just wanted to let you know you are all in my prayers, today especially!

(I posted this on another thread but wanted to make sure you got it :))

rohrer01
06-11-2010, 08:09 AM
We're with you.

ShariMSU
06-11-2010, 08:50 AM
Prayers and thoughts are with you. Will be a hard couple of days and then the sun
will shine bright on you. Blessings to you all!

Susie*Bee
06-11-2010, 09:03 AM
You both are in my thoughts and prayers. It will be very hard on you for awhile, but you will be her mainstay and support. Don't be too surprised if she is puffy looking after surgery. It WILL get better! Be sure to take care of yourself too.

jsully
06-11-2010, 09:12 AM
Thank you for your support. It has been a great help to Jan and now I get to lean on you all. Thanks

Back-out
06-11-2010, 10:17 AM
Lean all you want! That's what we're here for. We all help and lean on each other too. Indian saying I like, "two arrows are stronger than one and a threefold quiver is not easily broken".

Seems like some laws of Physics and Psychology together are well and simply stated there and it applies even when the arrows are virtual!

Your wife is courageous to have made this leap and very lucky to have you in the wings!

There are many here who have come through the surgery your wife is undergoing, including some with her selfsame surgeon. Dr Cronen is highly regarded here based on their personal experience. In these tense hours, try to picture Jan living with much less pain and increased self confidence. How lovely that will be!

mbeckoff
06-11-2010, 11:06 AM
We are with you
lean on us if you need to
Melissa

jsully
06-11-2010, 01:15 PM
Its getting hard not know whats going on. The people in the wiating room have been a great help. Having the task of updating everyone on FaceBook and Here is a big help to keep my mind busy.

Susie*Bee
06-11-2010, 01:26 PM
You're doing a great job. And yes, your job is a lot harder than Jan's right now. Just stay strong. Many of us are praying for you both.

Doodles
06-11-2010, 01:30 PM
Hi--Lots of thoughts and prayers coming your way! Hang in there & keep posting. My husband ended up posting on Caring Bridge for months. It became his therapy & everyone loved his updates and sense of humor. Good luck. Janet

mbeckoff
06-11-2010, 01:48 PM
You are doing a great job
Hang in there
Melissa

ADMoul
06-11-2010, 02:49 PM
Keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers. It will be over soon (if not already) and Jan will have a new back!

JenniferG
06-11-2010, 04:31 PM
I'm glad there were plenty here with you yesterday, to keep you company. It's very hard on the family. Strangely enough, the day of surgery is easiest on the patient.

In the days that come, please take care of yourself and do whatever you can to get enough sleep.