This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moreno View Post
    does not mean anything if the teeth are aesthetically straight or crooked, what matters is the ratio skull-jaw. ie the ratio occlusal! it all depends on how our skull is placed on the jaw!
    This is something that some osteopaths are saying since time ago. In my country there are 2 Osteopaths dentist saying at least something very much similar. I think Osteopaths are the wisest of all the professionals leading with scoliosis, so it could not surprise me it would be true in some cases, of course there is not any reason to suppose that every idiopathic scoliosis case has the same cause and only one. My daughter has some teeth misalignment and I always want to know if she also has some occlusal problems. I hope you would not be forced to leave this forum..

Comment

Originally posted by flerc View Post
      This is something that some osteopaths are saying since time ago. In my country there are 2 Osteopaths dentist saying at least something very much similar. I think Osteopaths are the wisest of all the professionals leading with scoliosis, so it could not surprise me it would be true in some cases, of course there is not any reason to suppose that every idiopathic scoliosis case has the same cause and only one. My daughter has some teeth misalignment and I always want to know if she also has some occlusal problems. I hope you would not be forced to leave this forum..
      Then why haven't they proved it, cured scoliosis, and claimed the Nobel Prize? Hello? Anybody out there?

All talk and no proof. That is no coincidence.
      Sharon, mother of identical twin girls with scoliosis

No island of sanity.

Question: What do you call alternative medicine that works?
      Answer: Medicine

"We are all African."

Comment

does not mean anything if the teeth are aesthetically straight or crooked, what matters is the ratio skull-jaw. ie the ratio occlusal! it all depends on how our skull is placed on the jaw!
        What EXACTLY does the mouthpiece do in terms of positioning the jaw?

Does it re-position the jaw forward? Back? Left? Right? In a box? With a fox? On a train? In the rain?

Do all people with scoliosis have one position and all normal people have another?

Why do lay people think they can cure scoliosis? If they can then why haven't they done so?

No island of sanity.

"We are all African."

Comment

Originally posted by Pooka1 View Post
          Prove it.

How can the jaw position w.r.t. the skull matter for the spine? This sounds like chiro which is not a science.

If you don't have before and after x-rays then why are you claiming it works? Are you mistaken or lying? Those are the only two choices until you have proof.
          1620487_607818232631326_617798102_n.jpg1979581_607846759295140_1778726920_n (1).jpgpresentazione-22.jpg

for now this is all I have! I am not a professor, I'm just a student of the faculty of physical education in Naples! I'm just a guy who wanted to straighten your back!

Comment

[ATTACH]1727[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1728[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1729[/ATTACH]

for now this is all I have! I am not a professor, I'm just a student of the faculty of physical education in Naples! I'm just a guy who wanted to straighten your back!
            What does the mouth piece do? HOW does it re-position the jaw? In what direction? Why won't you answer that?

If that is all you have then you should be quiet until you have x-rays.

You don't have scoliosis, do you? Did you invent this mouth guard to get money from sad people? That's what it looks like.

YOU HAVE NO PROOF SO BE QUIET UNTIL YOU DO.

No island of sanity.

"We are all African."

Comment

It looks like you are trying to lower the back ends of the jaw by stretching the soft tissue there. Just exactly HOW is that supposed to affect the spine?

How did you dream this up if you have no proof it works from x-rays?

No island of sanity.

"We are all African."

Comment

I do not answer to people who use these tones

What does the mouth piece do? HOW does it re-position the jaw? In what direction? Why won't you answer that?

If that is all you have then you should be quiet until you have x-rays.

You don't have scoliosis, do you? Did you invent this mouth guard to get money from sad people? That's what it looks like.

YOU HAVE NO PROOF SO BE QUIET UNTIL YOU DO.
                I do not answer to people who use these tones

I wrote a book I put free! you can read it whenever you want! them is explained everything http://starecta.com/book/

Comment

Then why haven't they proved it, cured scoliosis, and claimed the Nobel Prize? Hello? Anybody out there?

All talk and no proof. That is no coincidence.
                  Probably is the same happening with braces, Fed, TRM and a lot of non surgical options working in same people but does not in everyone. Certainly if IS has many different causes, surely it would be something impossible to achieve.
                  What is not a coincidence of course is the need to repeat always the same to you and the disrespectfully way you use to fire from this forum people talking about non surgical possibilities. You are in your right to doubt if you really have any interest to know about this occlusal theory, and you could talk in a respectful way, but this is not your interest in these sections, of course.
                  Moreno, this is a Prosurgical forum, this is the reason of all the attacks you received, but you are in your right to remains here!

Comment

Originally posted by moreno View Post
                    i do not answer to people who use these tones

i wrote a book i put free! You can read it whenever you want! Them is explained everything http://starecta.com/book/
                    How can you write a book if you don't have x-rays???? Hello? If you don't even realize you need x-rays, should you be writing books?

Go away until you have proof. You are a lay person.
                    Last edited by Pooka1; 12-02-2014, 11:04 AM.

No island of sanity.

"We are all African."

Comment

You almost can't parody these scoliosis cure claims. The real ones are wackier than anything you could deliberately dream up.

I am just so tired of the nonsense and people at war with science and reason and rationality itself.

No island of sanity.

"We are all African."

Comment

Originally posted by flerc View Post
                        Moreno, this is a Prosurgical forum, this is the reason of all the attacks you received, but you are in your right to remains here!
                        The REAL reason he is being criticized is for making ridiculous claims with no proof.

No island of sanity.

"We are all African."

Comment

The REAL reason he is being criticized is for making ridiculous claims with no proof.
                          Who knows what is ridiculous or not talking about scoliosis? You? What do you know about Osteopathy? Which is your real background?
                          If there is not yet a sufficient hard statistic study showing that works, then it’s ridiculous. Does it not seems to be a very much simplistic criterion?

Comment

This thread is going nowhere fast. I am going to close it rather than delete it.

Moreno, when you've published your case study in a peer reviewed journal, please come back to discuss it. Sorry.

--Linda
                            Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
                            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
                            Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Comment

Working...
                            X