Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Victine View Post
    Yes, I actually COULD! :-)
    Well the world is waiting... any time now... what are you waiting for?
    Sharon, mother of identical twin girls with scoliosis

No island of sanity.

Question: What do you call alternative medicine that works?
    Answer: Medicine

"We are all African."

Comment

Originally posted by Victine View Post
      Yes, I actually COULD! :-)
      If she said all what she said when she saw the evidence showed in the braist study imagine all what she would say looking those Rx.. My god!..

Comment

Originally posted by flerc View Post
        If she said all what she said when she saw the evidence showed in the braist study imagine all what she would say looking those Rx.. My god!..
        Do you think BrAIST a a landmark study?

No island of sanity.

"We are all African."

Comment

My god, again the same.. I understand how hard is for you to continue defaming non surgical options after that study, but I have not time for this.. to copy and paste what we talked about this, also insume time and I'm not recieving a pay for this,. But you could try to answer something of all what I asked you.. at least it would be funny..

Comment

Originally posted by mariaf View Post
            Well said, Rohrer.

And hopefully before anyone responds, they will actually READ your post this time.
            Other one not having nothing to do in non surgical sections, except promoting surgery, but in an immoral way, that is defaming non surgical methods. What the hell you and your friend know about Schroth, Pt, braces? I have never heard nothing interesting coming from your mouths. Certainly for someone thinking in Vbs, to see your work here is a very bad reference really.

Comment

Originally posted by rohrer01 View Post
              Did you even READ my post? Did I mention surgery? I lumped ALL treatments into what they need to show.
              Yes, surgery DOES reduce curves.
              Surgery can also DECREASE lung function.
              Those two categories are OBJECTIVE, meaning they can be measured and are not someone's opinion.
              Why are you even bringing up surgery? I didn't.
              I didn't suggest Schroth should be on Quackwatch, either.
              You assume I'm attacking an alternative method. READ MY POST.
              You assume I was attacking you and I didn't. The same you said about Shroth practicioners could be said about surgeons, is all what I said. There should to be the kind of study you expect for Schroth also for surgery and there is not as I know. Is all what I said.

Comment

Originally posted by Pooka1 View Post
                The reason people like flerc assume I am pro-surgery is because I am pro-evidence. Being pro-evidence just happens in the case of scoliosis to look like pro-surgery except in the case of certain pain where the evidence is PT can be better than surgery.
                My god!! You really should to be jailed.

Comment

Once again, you are ruining a perfectly good thread. You have contributed ZERO useful input into this discussion.
                  Perfectly good thread? This what you expect I think about a Pooka1's thread? Of course my contribution is zero, you don't think the same about yours? who may say something interesting in this kind of thread?.. well, certainly Jinseeker said something wise.

Comment

What do you know about Schroth Rohrer?, if you know something i could talk with you as I did with Kevin_Mc. Do you believe that tone may be changed? If it could really be possible, involuntary muscles may fight better against the lateral gravity force? What do you think?
                    Thsi would be an interesting discussion for me.

Comment

It seems you wish to convince the entire population that no one with scoliosis should ever consider surgery.
                      This certainly is an attack. But I'll forget it if we talk about Schroth in a serious way.

Comment

What do you know about Schroth Rohrer?,
                        Maybe you should care what Weiss thinks who tried to make it work for 10 years and with 30,000 patients. He GAVE UP. He just does bracing.

No island of sanity.

"We are all African."

Comment

This is what he said? Very much different to Rigo's story. May you copy a link?.

Comment

http://www.scoliosis.org/forum/showt...bracing%28!%29

No island of sanity.

"We are all African."

Comment

' tried to make it work for 10 years and with 30,000 patients. He GAVE UP.'
                              You said he failed using Schroth with their patients. Where do you see he saying this?

Comment

' tried to make it work for 10 years and with 30,000 patients. He GAVE UP.'
                                You said he failed using Schroth with their patients. Where do you see he saying this?
                                I check to see if he won the Nobel in Physiology/Medicine for letting people avoid fusion surgery. And nope, he has not.

No island of sanity.

"We are all African."

Comment

Working...
                                X