February Surgeries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• February Surgeries

Well, I'm one month and counting.... Feb. 11th is my surgery date. Who else is having surgeries in Feb? I tried to look on the calendar, but I couldn't access any info. I can NOT believe that it's only ONE month away. I've been glued to this forum - it has been so helpful.
    Pre-op thorasic curve of 50 degrees reduced to 18 degrees!! 8 years later Hardware removed...

My daughter is having surgery 2/9/10. This date was already changed once so hope this is it.

She will be just before you. She is being fused from T-11 -> L-3. I haven't put this on the calendar - I haven't gone to that page yet.

Dee
    Dee - Mother of two daughters, both with scoliosis KateScoliKid (16yo) 52* Lumbar curve
    Fusion Surgery 2/9/10 T-11->L-3 @CHKD Norfolk VA
    Jes (20yo) T 3 -> L 3 w/ Kyphosis

Comment

I'm on Feb. 2 and my app't. with my surgeon was Jan. 6 so this is moving really fast. Didn't know there was a calendar--have to find it!
      Anne

Anne in PA
      Age 58
      Diagnosed at age 14, untreated, no problem until age 50
      T4 to sacrum fusion
      63 thoracic now 35, 92 lumbar now 53
      Dr. Baron Lonner, 2/2/10
      Am pain-free, balanced, happy & an inch taller !

Comment

I'm February 17, 2010, here in Lafayette, Indiana with Dr John Gorup. The time is approaching soooo fast. I am just ready to have it all behind me and be at home going through rehab!
        Good Luck to everyone this month; you all will be in my prayers!

Melissa

Comment

Working...
        X