Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultrasound massage therapy machines

Hello,
    I am new here. I do have a question concerning Ultrasound massage machines for home usage. Their prices vary from $70.00 - $125.00. I've found some mixed reviews on amazon.com concerning their quality. Has one here purchased one? How happy were you with it?
    Thank you for any help.

hmmm, i don't think i know what you're talking about...can you post a link? i'm interested in seeing a photo...

Comment

Yes, this is a link to just one of many 4 sale on Amazon.com. My Chiropractor uses this on my lower back as treatment. It's wonderful, it helps alleviate much of the pain and presser there before he gives me my hip adjustments. I am aware that his machine is a much more expensive one than the ones I've found in the net. He did tell me this form of treatment is used even for sport's injuries.
      link http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...pf_rd_i=507846

Comment

I don't have scoliosis (my son does), but when I had a lower back problem, the ultrasound massager that my PT used was absolute magic. I'd always wondered if I could go purchase a similiar one.

Comment

Originally posted by katia View Post
          Yes, this is a link to just one of many 4 sale on Amazon.com. My Chiropractor uses this on my lower back as treatment. It's wonderful, it helps alleviate much of the pain and presser there before he gives me my hip adjustments. I am aware that his machine is a much more expensive one than the ones I've found in the net. He did tell me this form of treatment is used even for sport's injuries.
          link http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...pf_rd_i=507846
          ooooh, interesting...i'm not sure i've ever tried this before...

Comment

Working...
          X