New Minimally Invasive Surgery Procedures for Severe Scoliosis and Fusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Minimally Invasive Surgery Procedures for Severe Scoliosis and Fusion

Hello, I want to introduce myself, I'm Dr. Neel Anand. I developed a new minimally invasive surgical procedure for severe scoliosis that corrects and maintains the correction. There is less risk, as the procedure is not open spine, less blood loss, no ICU, quick recovery with no pain medication! Usually only Tylenol! I also have three clinical trials open and we are using some very good medical devices/implants to keep the spine together and moving, vs a traditional spine fusion. Please visit my website or call my office. We specialize in scoliosis and spine procedures and offer second opinions too.
    Thank you.
    www.infospine.net
    Dr. Neel Anand
    http://www.infospine.net/treatment-s...s-surgery.html

Welcome!

Dr. Anand,

It is not often we get an orthopedic surgeon/researcher here! In fact I can't recall another though I have only been reading for a few years.

It looks like you are developing some cutting edge instrumentation. Can I ask which of those might be applicable to AIS or other scoliosises of children?

Also, if you have formed an opinion, I'd like to know if you feel there is evidence (vice belief) that bracing works. It seems that your focus on developing new instrumentation might be consistent with a thought that bracing does not work but I don't want to answer that question for you.

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Sharon
    Sharon, mother of identical twin girls with scoliosis

No island of sanity.

Question: What do you call alternative medicine that works?
    Answer: Medicine

"We are all African."

Comment

Working...
    X