Willow pre-op

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharon--

I'll be thinking of you all today, and know, as you do, that Willow is in excellent hands. Most likely by the time you read this it will be all over and the recovery will be under way--no doubt it will be as positive and uneventful as Savannah's. Please keep us posted, and take care of yourself, too.

Mary Ellen

Comment

Thinking of you all, Sharon! Keep us posted.

God bless you! There was a mom and dad in the hospital whom I met who were there for their younger son who was having surgery. They had gone through the same surgery 3 years prior with their older son.

Your strength is an inspiration!

Comment

Sharon,
        I've been "in the field" and just returned to my office. I didnt realize her surgery was so soon. I'm thinking of you and your daughter today and wish the best for both of you.
        Best Regards
        John

Comment

Sharon, Hope all is going wonderfully...
          daughter, 12, diagnosed 8/07 with 19T/13L
          -Braced in spinecor 10/07 - 8/12 with excellent in brace correction and stable/slightly decreased out of brace curves.
          -Introduced Providence brace as adjunct at night in 11/2011 in anticipation of growth spurt. Curves still stable.
          -Currently in Boston Brace. Growth spurt is here and curves (and rotation) have increased to 23T/17L

Comment

CAmomof2, Mary Ellen, pmsmom, John and Jill,

Thanks so much for your thoughts. They worked. I'll start a new thread.

sharon
            Sharon, mother of identical twin girls with scoliosis

No island of sanity.

Question: What do you call alternative medicine that works?
            Answer: Medicine

"We are all African."

Comment

Working...
            X