No announcement yet.

Clever user names

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My name is Sarah and I was looking at my x-rays at my appointment. My spine is in the shape of an S.
    I was like "It's and S for Sarah!"
    My parents were really worried at the time (They thought I would need surgery) so they didn't find my comment funny.

My spine is in the shape of an S so I decided it is an S for Sarah, and that's where my username came from. S4Sarah

Comment

My name comes from an address where we used to live. We saw so many rainbows when we lived there that I kept it for a user name. It also reminds me of God's promises to us.
      T12- L5 fusion 1975 - Rochester, NY
      2002 removal of bottom of rod and extra fusion
      3/1/11 C5-C6 disc replacement
      Daughter - T7 - L3 fusion 2004

Comment

I made my name from a nickname for my hometown. Actually a little derogatory name for Indianapolis "naptown" because there used to be nothing to do here! And 78 for the year I graduated from high school....tellng my age a little.
        May 2008 Fusion T4 - S1, Pre-op Curves T45, L70 (age 48). Unsuccessful surgery.

March 18, 2010 (age 50). Revision with L3 Osteotomy, Replacement of hardware T11 - S1 , addition of bilateral pelvic fixation. Correction of sagittal imbalance and kyphosis.

January 24, 2012 (age 52) Revision to repair pseudoarthrosis and 2 broken rods at L3/L4.

Comment

Working...
        X