Quackwatch and Schroth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flerc View Post
    Everyone talking in the name of science as you do all the time AND SAYING TO BE A SCIENTIST as you did, should to prove it!!! I opened a thread saying this, warning parents reading your posts AND IT WAS DELETED!! You are not alone here of course, is obvious this forum wants you to do what you do. If you would be honest yo would prove to be a scientist, something impossible to believe really.
    Are you as sure I am not a scientist as you are about all the other stuff you post is true?
    Sharon, mother of identical twin girls with scoliosis

No island of sanity.

Question: What do you call alternative medicine that works?
    Answer: Medicine

"We are all African."

Comment

Of course it would be good Victine, is not fair what happens here and is absolutely impossible that the responsable of this forum could not be aware. I have never seen other forum like this. Unfortunately is the more visited of the world.
      Imagine what an amazing forum would be without the Pooka1's perpetual work. But it seems she is not the only one interested in making the biggest forum of the world in the biggest surgery publicity.. nothing that we may say here could change anything.
      Victine says she has radiographs showing evidence for some conservative treatment helping people. But she won't show the evidence. We are supposed to take it on faith. Is that acceptable to you?

If someone says they have evidence for what they claim and they don't post it, we are free to doubt they have evidence. And you know it. In fact we are REQUIRED to doubt it because we don't want to be credulous fools.

No island of sanity.

"We are all African."

Comment

Originally posted by Pooka1 View Post
        Are you as sure I am not a scientist as you are about all the other stuff you post is true?
        quote some post mine saying I'm sure about some method I posted.
        Of course I'm sure about something: You are perfect fraude and a bad pretender without basic concepts of science, trying to convince to be a scientist, to give more weight to your absurd discourse or you need money and are forced to say what none scientist in the world could never says

Comment

Victine says she has radiographs showing evidence for some conservative treatment helping people. But she won't show the evidence. We are supposed to take it on faith. Is that acceptable to you?

If someone says they have evidence for what they claim and they don't post it, we are free to doubt they have evidence. And you know it. In fact we are REQUIRED to doubt it because we don't want to be credulous fools.
          Yes, in this friendly pro-surgical forum with someone as you doing what you do is simply to posts son's Rx. It seems she is not stupid and she loves her daughter.
          I'm not a credulous fool PROVE YOU ARE A SCIENTIST!!!!

Comment

You may be a physician, a surgeon but never a scientist!!! at least none scientist may says what you say. You a perfect fraud!!! And this forum is supporting you!

Comment

Surely moderator will come to help you again!

Comment

Insults are not allowed.. But with you they does an exception of course!!

Comment

hOW SOMEONE MAY BE SO STUPID TO BELIEVE THAT SOMEONE MAY SPEND ALL THE TIME OF HER LIFE TO WRITE AGAINST NON SURGICAL METHODS AS YOU DO WITHOUT HAVING A PERSONAL INTEREST IN DOING THAT? AND YOU NEVER SAY NOTHING INTERESTING, ONLY 'THERE IS NOT EVIDENCE', SOMETHING FALSE OR UNKNOWN IN THE BEST CASE.

Comment

You may be a physician, a surgeon but never a scientist!!! at least none scientist may says what you say. You a perfect fraud!!! And this forum is supporting you!
                    It is beyond obvious from what I write that I have no training in medicine. Ask yourself how you missed that.

No island of sanity.

"We are all African."

Comment

All non surgical threads finish in the same way. Is not possible to analyze methods, to share experiences to does logic/rational criticisms. It's your job it seems.

Comment

It is beyond obvious from what I write that I have no training in medicine. Ask yourself how you missed that.
                        I said you MAY. It's more obvious you have not science background/training.

Comment

Why you do this Pooka1? You may believe I can believe you do this because 'the war science' and all the rubbish you used to say? Which is your interest?

Comment

Why you do this Pooka1? You may believe I can believe you do this because 'the war science' and all the rubbish you used to say? Which is your interest?
                            Medicine hinges on evidence, not faith. Whether people accept that or not.

No island of sanity.

"We are all African."

Comment

What has it to do with what you do here? You can simply say 'Hey, take into account there is not a serious article showing evidence' about effectiveness of this method. Just only one line and leave members to talk about it. Why to say the same in thousands of confusing different ways? You try to convince people they don't work. Why?

Comment

What has it to do with what you do here? You can simply say 'Hey, take into account there is not a serious article showing evidence' about effectiveness of this method. Just only one line and leave members to talk about it. Why to say the same in thousands of confusing different ways? You try to convince people they don't work. Why?
                                Because sometimes they don't just talk about it. Sometimes they claim these treatments are effective. But they don't present evidence. This is not a religion so that won't fly.

No island of sanity.

"We are all African."

Comment

Working...
                                X