Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cracking/ popping joints?

Hi guys,
    I often wonder with me if there is more to my pain and greif than scoliosis. Does anyone here get seemingly unrelated joints popping or cracking all the time? Wrists, fingers, knees, ankles, shoulders (probably related).What about changes in types of pain? I have almost daily alternating pain. One day directly in my spine and the next day burning and muscle pains on either side of my spine accompanied by fatigue. Anyone else with visual tracking problems? I have 20/20 or better but it takes me longer to track moving things and I get disoriented at times. I found out my left eye points inward about 6 degrees which I was unaware of prior to my scoliosis symptoms. I am just curious as I am always on the hunt for a solution to some relief.Any thoughts would be appreciated. All the best, Bish

Bish,
    I had a very severe case and had none of the symptoms you describe. Neither does anyone else in the family with scoliosis and there are many.

Not sure we can blame everything on scoliosis.
    Original scoliosis surgery 1956 T-4 to L-2 ~100 degree thoracic (triple)curves at age 14. NO hardware-lost correction.
    Anterior/posterior revision T-4 to Sacrum in 2002, age 60, by Dr. Boachie-Adjei @Hospital for Special Surgery, NY = 50% correction

Comment

I get pops like what you describe and they are just pops that release tension in the joins and other areas you describe. I get pain every single day in my back from my scoliosis and I hate it. When I pop it, however, I feel so much better.

Comment

Working...
      X