Dr. Thomas Errico-NYC/NJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Thomas Errico-NYC/NJ

Has anyone ever heard of Dr. Thomas Errico? If so do you recommend him? What was your experience like with him? He is the Chief of the Spine Service NYU Hospital for Joint Disease.

Dr. Errico

On another forum people who were helped by him were very pleased-especially those who needed very complex spinal revision surgery. He was actually one of my choices but I chose Dr. Boachie before I even met Dr. Errico because I wanted to have my surgery at the Hospital for Special Surgery in NY where they have a lot of experience with older patients like me..

I nurse I worked with was extremely satisfied with his care. This person had gone to about 4 NJ docs first who recommended an old form of surgery tht Dr. Errico no longer does.

Although this forum link below-Flatbackers, deals with complications from an old form of surgery using Harrington rods you can inquire there about Dr. Errico:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Flatback_Revised
    Original scoliosis surgery 1956 T-4 to L-2 ~100 degree thoracic (triple)curves at age 14. NO hardware-lost correction.
    Anterior/posterior revision T-4 to Sacrum in 2002, age 60, by Dr. Boachie-Adjei @Hospital for Special Surgery, NY = 50% correction

Comment

Working...
    X