Cody Funk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cody Funk

I am 13 male and i have a 73 degree cerve in my spine.
    A lot of people call me the hunchback of notrdame. I hate that book lol. SO hi.
    Last edited by firestorm530; 03-26-2007, 07:20 PM.
    13 male 73 degree curve
    had brase sence i was 3
    Cody Funik

Some people are so arrogant, they don't realize that it's a medical condition. Some people ask why I am crooked because I lean to the right. I just simply tell them, and, they don't say anything mean about it. Why not tell them and explain to them why you are this way?
    My name is Justine
    I am 17 years old
    I live in Canada
    March 2007 - 13 degree curvature
    June 2007 - 28.5 degree curvature
    January 2008 - 27 degree curvature
    CHEO June 26th

Comment

I hated when this friend's little sister called me that. Her mom did say something about it, but I don't really think she cared that her younger daughter called me that. I told the kid, who is now in her early teens, that she called me that once. She doesn't even remember saying that.

Comment

Remarks about scoliosis chest deformity

Once, when I was(much younger-before my revision) dancing with a guy, he called my rib hump a "handle".
        Original scoliosis surgery 1956 T-4 to L-2 ~100 degree thoracic (triple)curves at age 14. NO hardware-lost correction.
        Anterior/posterior revision T-4 to Sacrum in 2002, age 60, by Dr. Boachie-Adjei @Hospital for Special Surgery, NY = 50% correction

Comment

If only spinal surgery for scoliosis was cheaper...

Comment

Dana.S

Hey, i am a 12 year-old female with a 40 degree curve. I go to the childrens hospital in Calgary Alberta. I have been wearing a back brace for about 2 months now and at school my guy friends call me "abs of steel" lol..but my bff's Emily, and Suze have been really suportive of me and my back.
            I live west of Red Deer "Alberta Canada" at Sruce View, a very small town where everyone knows eachother, me and my family live on a farm and having this brace working around the farm, and riding horses have been a problem for me because, i ride every day! 2 or more horses a day and i cant really have my brace off for how long i ride every day, so its really been a struggle for me....I also do rodeo. Im in the AHSRA "Alberta High School Rodeo Assosiation" wrangler division.

And for anyone whos had back surgery, how has that been for you?
            Last edited by krisdail; 07-03-2007, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Hey

Originally posted by firestorm530
              I am 13 male and i have a 73 degree cerve in my spine.
              A lot of people call me the hunchback of notrdame. I hate that book lol. SO hi.

your degree sound very bad....dont you have a lot of pane?
              Are you going to have surgery?

Comment

Working...
              X