Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Cakedec!!!

Hi Deb,

Saw it was your birthday. Hope it's a great one!!!

Shari

Happy Birthday!
    surgery 9/06
    Rothman institute

Comment

Hey Cakedec! At almost 6 months post op you really have something to celebrate this year, have a great birthday. I wish you a wonderful day. Suzy

Comment

Happy Birthday Deb....& happy almost 6 month post-op! I feel we've traveled this road together....& came thru it pretty good?!Lynne
        http://lynnebackattack.blogspot.com

Comment

Thanks for the birthday & 6 mo. congrats!

Appreciate the good wishes Lynne, Shari, Dawney, & SHari,

I am very thankful to be here for another birthday and for my 6 month recov ery anniversary and thankful for all of you on this forum.

The past 2 weeks have been rough as I have developed some inflammation at the top of my rods which is causing pain in my shoulder and neck regions so that has been difficult but am hoping that it is part of the healing process and will calm down soon.

It is still difficult to know how much to do as far as exercise and activity. There is a fine line between doing enough to keep things moving and gradually strengthening and trying to do too much and causing strain.

Thanks again,

Deb
          age 48
          posterior surgery 7/24/06
          for s curve T72,L77
          50%correction
          DON'T WAIT TO GET STRAIGHT!!

Comment

Hi Deb,

We all do go through stages of recovery, trouble spots tend to come and go.

I had lost so much weight, and one of the rods was slightly longer than the other on the top, and it caused me a great deal of discomfort until I had gained some of my "meat" back.

It takes time, and it seems to be different for all of us, but it comes!!!

Shari

Comment

Working...
            X