Thread: Socail Status Drop! Does anyone else feel this way????

Exclamation Socail Status Drop! Does anyone else feel this way????

In my school any gossip that's about someone is dirt so if people found out y and that i was wearing a brace my social stat would drop down to the floor!!!!! does anyone else have this problem?????? or is it just me????? does anyone else fear this????? does anyone know wut 2 do in this situation???? thanx everyone 4 ur luv & support!!!!! i always feel like i can say anything abou tmy back on here that i can't even tell my friends!!!!! thanx!!!!

thats what i thought at first. but people find out and they forget. one time this popular girl asked me if i still had it. x]

WHO CARES THAT THEY THINk!

popularity isnt everything. :]
    i have scoliosis. third boston brace. (:

i know but 2 me it is i know i sound like a preppy little girl but ever since i was in kindergarden i have been picked on mostly cuz i wore glasses and i was called wierd and annoying mostly cuz i was loud!!!! so im holding on 2 every little bit of friends and popularity i can!!!!!!! cuz this year i am kinda popular but mostly cuz the most popular girl in school left 2 a different school!!!!!! i do have a lot of friends this year and im happy about that and i don't have glasses anymore but i just got braces on friday!!!!!! but everybody says i look really pretty in them so i don't even care that they keep cutting the inside of my mouth!!!!