School Bus?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• School Bus?

Getting a brace soon and I ride the bus to school. Does anyone have a hard time getting in or out of the bus? Or sitting on those hard seats? Is this going to be a problem coming up that I need to think about before I am feeling like a dork the first day I have the brace on?

Thanks
    SB

Hey

NO NO NO its will feel completly wierd the first day mabey but theres no reson to cry cuz u hav to wear it anywayz. But for me i dont enev knowtice that its on my all day

Actually i like wearing it to school!

Trust me at one thing you WILL get used to it!!
    Mák Veronika
    14 yr.o. girl 9th grade
    40T
    54L
    +rotation
    Boston Brace since December 2005
    Location in Florida

I play flute.
    I LOVE ROCK!!!!!

Comment

thanx i don't wan t2 b embarassed or anything cuz this guy that i know is totally mean & i know he will make a smart remark about thanx again!

Comment

Hello

I have the exact same thing.
        This kid always finds somthing to say to me...like repeat my answers in a mean voice and stuff like that. Or since im from Hungary he says "ohh I'm Veronika and i have scoliosis from Hungary. hahahahahaha' and i just say somthing back to him like...'well at least im not like you'

im just saying that it happens and just ignore it

Ohh and another thing that once happend to me was that a row of guys lined up behid me and in a row they came toward me asked me what was sticking ot of my back and then left infront of me( well i andswered them, and it was sticking out 'cuz i was sitting and bending forward) i answerd about 5-8 of then and then turned around and yelled 'i have a boston bace brace check it on the internet if you actually care."

And then they shut up lol

well good luck. I hope your brace experience will be good
        Mák Veronika
        14 yr.o. girl 9th grade
        40T
        54L
        +rotation
        Boston Brace since December 2005
        Location in Florida

I play flute.
        I LOVE ROCK!!!!!

Comment

I have never really had a problem getting on & off the bus, and if ppl make rude remarks i always just say "Sorry that my parents care enough about me to actually do something about it"
          That is a little mean huh? I only said it twice, and then they stopped bugging me
          I feel so mean...

my name is molly
          i am 15 and a sophmore in highschool
          i got my back brace at age 13
          i should stop wearing it REALLY soon
          my curves are 38 and 43 degrees
          i've had scoliosis since i was 7
          my legs used to be uneven
          but now they look much more balanced!
          and hopefully my scoliosis will start to get better
          Oh, and i'm raising a lamb. her name is Violet and she's super cute!

Comment

I never had a problem getting off of a school bus, but I was not wearing a brace while I was riding a school bus. However, bending over while in a brace was a different story.

Comment

Working...
            X