No announcement yet.

Wut can i wear?? baggy or skinny??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The braces that are made now are so much better than back in the day. They are not nearly as bad a Joan Cusack's in Sixteen Candles - of course, you gals are probably way to young to even know that movie!

I wore two different braces during high school. I had to wear uniforms to school, so I had very few options about what I could wear. Surprisingly, I didn't even need a bigger size. I wore the brace under my clothes to school, but I do think I wore it outside of my clothes at home and just to hang out. I live in Texas, so trust me, it was HOT and gross, but if you wash it with soap and water and air it out it won't be nasty.

I'll also add that I really liked my brace. It made my back feel SO much better because I was able to stand up straighter.

One more thing - WEAR YOUR BRACE! Junior High and High School will be over before you know it, and trust me, being the girl who wore a brace in high school will not scar you for life. It will however give you a better chance of not having to have surgery!

Good luck girlies!

Comment

Working...
    X