Happy Thanksgiving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Thanksgiving

Before things get too hectic, I want to wish everyone a Happy and Healthy Thanksgiving. God Bless.

Melissa
    Melissa
    From Bucks County, Pa., USA

Mom to Matthew,19, Jessica, 17, and Nicole, 14
    Nicole had surgery with Dr. Dormans on 9/12/07 at Children's Hospital of Phila. She is fused T-2 - L-3

I love holidays! Any excuse for get-togethers . We celebrated Thanksgiving last month and it was great. I woke up this morning, looked out the window and there was frost on the rooftops - glimpses of things to come Hope your holiday is wonderful Melissa.

Canadian eh
    Daughter, Deirdre born Oct 2000. Diagnosed with 60 degree curve at the age of 19 months. Serial casting by Dr. Hedden at Sick Kid's Hospital. Currently being treated by Dr. Rivard and Dr. Coillard in Montreal with the Spinecor brace and curve is holding at "2" degrees. Next appointment 2008

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too. I hope you enjoy eating turkey and whatever else you and your family prepare. ENJOY! I am sure that I will.

Comment

Hope everyone had a great holiday!
        God has used scoliosis to strengthen and mold us. He's good all the time!On this forum these larger curves have not held forever in Spinecor,with an initial positive response followed by deterioration. With deterioration, change treatment.The first year she gained 4 or 5 inches and was stable at around 20/20 in brace, followed by rapid progression the next year.She is now 51/40 (Jan2008)out of brace (40/30 in Spinecor) and started at 38/27 out of brace(Jan2006.) Now in Cheneau.

Comment

Working...
        X