Dr. Jesse Dickson in Houston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Jesse Dickson in Houston

Dr. Dickson was my doctor for nearly 30 years, since I was about 16 years old. For the life of me I cannot remember what year he retired? Anyone out there remember when he retired?

Thanks. Marilyn

1975 Clear hard plastic body cast worn
    1976 Operated for high grade Spondylolisthesis; lumbar fused from L2-Sacrum and Harrington rods inserted
    1976 Wore regular type body cast and in bed rest for 1 year
    1977 Rods removed
    2006 Diagnosed with Flat back syndrome with sagittal imbalance
    2008 Scheduled for wide pedicle subtraction osteotomy, sooner if pain increases

My email is ahlan_warda@yahoo.com

Anyone...please?

1975 Clear hard plastic body cast worn
    1976 Operated for high grade Spondylolisthesis; lumbar fused from L2-Sacrum and Harrington rods inserted
    1976 Wore regular type body cast and in bed rest for 1 year
    1977 Rods removed
    2006 Diagnosed with Flat back syndrome with sagittal imbalance
    2008 Scheduled for wide pedicle subtraction osteotomy, sooner if pain increases

My email is ahlan_warda@yahoo.com

Comment

Dr. Dickson did my surgery in 1989. Boy do I wish he was still around to help with the pain I am now exeriencing. I went to Hanson who took over his practice but wasn't happy. I have an appt next week with a Dr. Kushwaha. I believe the last time I saw Dickson was in the early 90's
      Background - Diagnosed in 1981 with a s-curve. Very progressive. Wore a Milwalkee brace from 1981-1986. I had back surgery in 1989....spinal fusion with Harrington rods and bone from my hip.

Comment

Dr. Jesse Dickson retirement year

My last visit with Dr. Dickson he was preparing to retire within the next couple of weeks and scheduled me with Dr. Darrell Hanson. I believe this was in 2000 or 2001. I had been a patient of Dr. Wendell Erwin's, who had partnered with Dickson, since the early 80's. However, at the time I began to have trouble, about 15 years post-op, Dr. Erwin had already retired.

I became a patient of Dr. Hanson's for a couple of years. He operated to repair some dislodged instrumentation and also extend instrumentation and fusion to S1. In 2005, Dr. Kurt Von Rueden in Austin basically repeated the procedure, by removing that instrumentation, performing a pedicle subtraction osteotomy (PSO) for better alignment and placing new instrumentation.
        (Not that you asked about any of that, but I was trying to work out the time frame in my mind.) I still can't recall exactly about the date of the last appointment with Dr. Dickson, other than it corresponding with seeing Dr. Hanson. If you still need to know, I can pull my medical records out and give you the exact year.

Hope this helps some.

Comment

Working...
        X