Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I go for it???

Hey

Well last time i was at the dostors I asked how i could know what my degree is if i wasnt in my brace. So he said that i should not wear the brace for 2 weeks before the next appt. which is the 16th so I have decided not to till then. And Im concerned about my ribs curving in the 2 weeks.
    Has any ony done this??
    Is it a good way to find out the actual curve??
    Is it a possibility that my ribs will turn??
    Can my curve get worse in the 2 weeks???
    HELP!!!!!!
    Mák Veronika
    14 yr.o. girl 9th grade
    40T
    54L
    +rotation
    Boston Brace since December 2005
    Location in Florida

I play flute.
    I LOVE ROCK!!!!!

i would do what your doc says. he should know what hes doing, if hes experienced. so, i would have it off, but have it off as soon as your next appointment is done
    35T 54L rotation
    3rd TLSO brace
    shoe lift
    trunk shift,pelvic shift
    waiting for surgery!

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudy
      Hey

Well last time i was at the dostors I asked how i could know what my degree is if i wasnt in my brace. So he said that i should not wear the brace for 2 weeks before the next appt. which is the 16th so I have decided not to till then. And Im concerned about my ribs curving in the 2 weeks.
      Has any ony done this??
      Is it a good way to find out the actual curve??
      Is it a possibility that my ribs will turn??
      Can my curve get worse in the 2 weeks???
      HELP!!!!!!
      Read my thread (Showtime). Dont be scared. Nothing will change in 2 weeks. I never wore a brace or had surgery. It takes years to change and it does with gravity. I tell of two important things to do that will give great relief and will make your life more full. I highly recommend them. I realize everyone is different so it is to individual choice. Reply if you have any questions. Have had scoliosis for over 42 years.
      Showtime

Comment

Working...
      X