Dr. Khaled Kebaish First time appointment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Khaled Kebaish First time appointment

I just posted this in another Forum but am not getting any hits. I have an appointment with Khaled Kebaish tommorow any information about him or what to do before/during the appointment would be helpful.

Have you tried doing a google on him?
    Brandi
    Congenital Scoliosis, 58* lumbar curve
    Combined Anterior/Posterior Spinal Fusion w/Laminectomy May 22, 2006
    L1-S1
    Dr. William Lauerman
    Georgetown University Hospital, Washington, DC
    Pedicle Subtraction Osteotomy @ L3, Posterior Spinal Fusion L2-L4, rod removal with re-instrumentation T10-S1 and Laminectomy February 5, 2009 to correct flatback
    http://brandi816.wordpress.com/

Comment

oops...I wasn't finished

...I would be sure to write down any questions you have for him so that you don't forget to ask. Also, sometimes it helps to bring someone along with you. Two pairs of ears are sometimes better than one.
      Brandi
      Congenital Scoliosis, 58* lumbar curve
      Combined Anterior/Posterior Spinal Fusion w/Laminectomy May 22, 2006
      L1-S1
      Dr. William Lauerman
      Georgetown University Hospital, Washington, DC
      Pedicle Subtraction Osteotomy @ L3, Posterior Spinal Fusion L2-L4, rod removal with re-instrumentation T10-S1 and Laminectomy February 5, 2009 to correct flatback
      http://brandi816.wordpress.com/

Comment

Dr. Kebaish

I just had an appointment with Dr. Kebaish on August 2. I loved him. He was very nice and attentive to my questions. He also seemed to be conservative and not anxious to do anything too quickly. I have done my research, he is from Eqypt and did his residency at Jonhs Hopkins. He came highly recommended from another seasoned surgeon from JH, Dr. Kostuik. He is not bad to look at either and has a great accent!

I received some great advice on this forum to mostly listen at your appointment and do bring another set of ears, it is very helpful later when you're trying to remember what was said. I would even suggest bringing a pen and paper! Good luck, I hope you like him as much as I did.

Dori

Comment

Thanks so much! Not much was on the internet about him and I am new to the whole who do I want to cut me open thing. It is all very new and scary. The doctor that did my aunt surgery in Penn. recomended him. Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
          X