Thread: Husband practicing for tomorrows real post!

Husband practicing for tomorrows real post!

Getting ready for the recovery posts starting tomorrow. Just getting familiarized. See ya soon!

Stephanie and hubby,
    surgery in the mornig at 7:45 am!!!!!

Tell your wife to hang in there

Hello Hubby-
    Please tell your wife to hang in there during the hard time of recovery. Many on this board will say little prayer for her recovery to go well. I am also a husband (29 yrs married) and know how important it is to have wife support me.
    Good for you.
    May God walk with you.Eric
    Eric
    Army LTC
    13 June 06
    L1-S1 fusion (post-ant)
    T10 - S1 derotation with instrumentation

It's great that you will update us all.. & all my good thoughts to you & Stefanie............Lynne
    surgury this Aug 1st....

Prayers and best wishes go out to you during surgery and rehab. We look forward to hearing from you with updates until Stephanie.

Prayers for an uncomplicated surgery and recovery.

Renee

I wish you a successful surgery and speedy recovery. Don't forget to bring plenty of reading materials for the waiting area like my boyfriend and family did. It helps a little especially since my posterior surgery was a longer than expected.
    Jenn
    37 y/o female
    60 degree lumbar
    45 degree thoracic
    1st time anterior/posterior surgery May 8th and 10th 2006
    T 5 to S 1
    NYC

How are all of you doing? My husband said to tell you: "Have patience when she wakes up. Whatever she says or does, just love her. Listen to the doctors, because she won't really "hear" what they say. Just take care of her and love her. The next few months will be the most important in her recovery. Don't let her push it. Do what the doctors and the therapists and nurses say to do. You'll make it through it...I did. When it is time for her to walk, encourage her strongly, but don't force. Roy" If you have any questions or anything he said to PM him. Linda

Linda, your Roy sounds like a sweetheart!

He is, believe me! He did everything he said to do! He was wonderful, no matter how bad I was! Linda

My thoughts and prayers are with your family! Please keep me posted on how she is doing!!
    Angela
    29 y/o f w/76 degree curve.Surgery done on June 26th, A/P, rods, instumentaion, rib removal- now 18 degrees!!

My prayers go to you and your wife. Let us know how her surgery went. Thanks. Mandy

thanks all!

Thanks for all the kind words and support. It has been a while but i am back. So its off to the recovery post. Thanks for the prayers and encouragement.

Stephanie
    T11 to L3
    6-05-06
    45 to 10 degrees