exersizes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exersizes

I see a chiropractor mostly for my curves and he gave me a bunch of streches to do on a daily basis. and they help alot for the pain. keep your body as flexable as posible, by streching arms, legs and torso. he says this is the key to my scoliosis. dose anyone know if an anti-gravity divice would help straighten a curve. the one that you hang upside down by your feet. anyone heard of this. It was mentioned to me awhile ago and I'm thinking of trying it.

It's called the inversion table...Contact Dr. Isbel at Isbel Chiro. in Brandon Florida. Tell him you were refferred by Gina Kent.
    My daughter has sever scoliosis and he treats her along with everyone else i can find!
    Exercise is, in my opinion the key.
    Also ask Dr. Isbel about the russian stim machine. It's not expensive and it stimulates the muscles on the weak side of the curve.
    Hope this helps,
    Gina Kent
    Gina kent
    Bellevente@aol.com

Comment

hey this is what my chiropractor is doing too. he said he will only put me on the russian stim machine if my curve gets worse. so far the exersise and the inversion table are helping me

Comment

Could anyone with experience with or knowledge of the inversion table share the information here?
        Kim

Comment

Hi Becky,
          Im Tiffany. Im 18 and have had 3 surgeries. At first I started with a chiropractor, but as my surgeon said, they cant move bones. They may mess with muscles and maybe, if youre lucky, keep the curve from progressing, but they cant straighten the curve in your spine.

God Bless,
          Tiffany

Comment

Working...
          X