"S' Scoliosis 45/38 degree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "S' Scoliosis 45/38 degree

Hi I am new here. I was diagnosed to have "S" scoliosis which measures 45 and 38 degree. My problem is i really dont know where to consult on my problem, since it is yuletide season here in the philippines, it is very cold and i am suffering from so much pain in my back, I had an emg-ncv test which result to have an L5, S1 radiculopathy, i really don't know how to deal with pain and what type of exercise will i do. I wolud alos like to ask if Pilates / Yoga can help me at my age of 25. My doctor advise that it will be very risky for me to undergo operation at my age. Please help me. I can't sleep at night thinking of what to do with the pain. Please....

Maria Cecilia Beato
    Manila Philippines
    mariaceciliabeato@yahoo.com
    Maria Cecilia Beato
    348 Roosevelt Ave., SFDM Quezon City, Philippines
    Tel. No. +6323748247 / +639228082763
    Idiopathic Scoliosis "S" 48/37 degrees
    with L5, S1 radiculopathy
    mariaceciliabeato@yahoo.com

Risky @ age 25????

I had very successful scoliosis surgery at age 60 in the US.

It might be you have to find help for scoliosis outside the Phillipines. Pilates definitely helped me before I had my revision.
    Karen
    Original scoliosis surgery 1956 T-4 to L-2 ~100 degree thoracic (triple)curves at age 14. NO hardware-lost correction.
    Anterior/posterior revision T-4 to Sacrum in 2002, age 60, by Dr. Boachie-Adjei @Hospital for Special Surgery, NY = 50% correction

Comment

Working...
    X