Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does chiroprator work for adult over 27 yo??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does chiroprator work for adult over 27 yo??

Dear Friend's

Iam 27 and almost 28 yo female, who got scoliosis type S upper : 22 degree and lower around 32 degree, and also got kyposis and lordosis.

I just wanna to know does chiroprator can reduce degree of my curve???

Thanks

I had surgery in 1989. At that time my surgeon/soc told me never to go to a Chiropractor for my back so I never have. I have had massages but that is about it. Sorry, I am of no help other than I was told not to.
    Background - Diagnosed in 1981 with a s-curve. Very progressive. Wore a Milwalkee brace from 1981-1986. I had back surgery in 1989....spinal fusion with Harrington rods and bone from my hip.

Comment

Grace...

See my response on your original thread. Chiropractic manipulation cannot reduce your curve:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...&dopt=Abstract

--Linda
      Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
      Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Comment

Thank you for your adviced all my friends , i appreciated

Comment

The chiropractor never really did anything but burn my cash and crack my back. Don't think it did a damn thing, honestly.

-BaDnOn

Comment

Working...
          X